Author Topic: Saying Hello  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Cossieian

• Here all the time
Saying Hello
« on: 31 January 2015, 18:47 »
Hi guys,
Just thought I'd say hello as I've just joined the site, looks cracking with lots of info to hand.

I'm from n.ireland and bought a 2014 Golf GTD on Thursday, pick it up next week so can't wait  :smiley:

Had a few VWs over the years inc R32s, Anniversays, GTIs etc but I just fancied a GTD as they look great and drive superb.

Will post some pics when I pick it up

Cheers
Ian
Current: MK7 Golf R (Limestone Grey) DSG, 19 Prets, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, High Beam Assist, Apple Connect, Gloss Black Mirrors
Gone: MK7 Golf R (Tornado Red) DSG, Winter Pack, Keyless, Gloss Black Mirrors
Gone: MK7 Golf GTD (Pure White)

Offline bri

• Not said much yet
Re: Saying Hello
« Reply #1 on: 01 February 2015, 19:55 »
Welcome Ian,
Took delivery of a new GTD in early Jan myself and loving it so far, great choice .
That's an impressive list of previous cars you have there, do you still have any of the cosworths?

MK7 GOLF GTD .CARBON STEEL GREY MET.S+S

Offline Cossieian

• Here all the time
Re: Saying Hello
« Reply #2 on: 01 February 2015, 22:02 »
Welcome Ian,
Took delivery of a new GTD in early Jan myself and loving it so far, great choice .
That's an impressive list of previous cars you have there, do you still have any of the cosworths?

Hi Bri Thankyou for the warm welcome :smiley:
Unfortunatly just sold the Red COSWORTH last week, very sad moment indeed but wanted to experience other cars.

Current: MK7 Golf R (Limestone Grey) DSG, 19 Prets, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, High Beam Assist, Apple Connect, Gloss Black Mirrors
Gone: MK7 Golf R (Tornado Red) DSG, Winter Pack, Keyless, Gloss Black Mirrors
Gone: MK7 Golf GTD (Pure White)