Author Topic: 'SCOOBYGOLF'!!!  (Read 2180 times)

Offline ben1.8T

• I live here
Re: 'SCOOBYGOLF'!!!
« Reply #10 on: 02 June 2009, 08:28 »
Glad you got it sorted mate. :smiley:
Golf SOLD. Replaced with a Yamaha Raptor 660 quad and loving it. This will be replaced in August with a Raptor 700. Sold the quad now got a Vectra GSI 2.5 V6 and its the nuts.

Brands Hatch massive. MEMBERSHIP ACCEPTED!

Offline A7 UFO

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 02 June 2009, 08:42 »
I bidded on Ebay for a couple of pairs of Cobra evos and won both sets.  The guy selling them was selling quite a few different colours and sizes so I thought nothing iffy so paid over £700 for both pairs.  I thought, play it safe and paypal with credit card - double protection.  Not so.  Credit card wouldn't refund because they said it was an authorised transaction and paypal only returned about 40% because, as said previously, his account was zero balance.

Lesson learnt.

Offline mk4gti666

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 23 February 2011, 20:55 »
Looks like i have been SCAMMED by the same guy paid for a strut brace over a week ago and not heard from him since SCOOBYGOLF!!

have you still got his number or even better his address would love to go and have a chat face to face...feel like a total twit paid via "Gift" on paypal so i can get the cash back  :cry:
« Last Edit: 23 February 2011, 20:57 by mk4gti666 »

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #13 on: 23 February 2011, 20:57 »
If it has only been a week it is a bit early to say you have been scammed.

Offline Lewy

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 23 February 2011, 21:24 »
Looks like i have been SCAMMED by the same guy paid for a strut brace over a week ago and not heard from him since SCOOBYGOLF!!

have you still got his number or even better his address would love to go and have a chat face to face...feel like a total twit paid via "Gift" on paypal so i can get the cash back  :cry:

6 days since you paid for it, 2 of them have been a weekend.

I have pm'd him and await a response, just like on the other topic you've started this is now locked.