Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287700 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #460 on: 18 October 2009, 19:14 »
great race from start to finish and some top moves by Jenson - well deserved champion  :cool:

Offline bomp

• Here all the time
« Reply #461 on: 18 October 2009, 19:20 »
Great driving by Button, but I was well p!ssed off with Hamilton for clipping Rubens tyre  :sad:

Great race allround :afro:
Life is like a skid mark on a toilet bowl.  Sooner or later someone\\\'s going to pi$$ you off.

Offline Stronz

• I live here
  • Sold!
« Reply #462 on: 18 October 2009, 19:25 »
I will be sporting my BrawnGP fleece with pride tomorrow at work! I am sooooo chugged! Supported Jenson from day one, and after years of dnf's, and poor finishes, he is finally world champion!

Stunning drive - some truely inspirational overtaking too!

Well done Brawn! Unlucky to Rubens and Vettel!

gtigolfthree

« Reply #463 on: 18 October 2009, 19:44 »
Well done jb. Thought trulli was going to have that other guy.  :grin:  :grin:

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #464 on: 18 October 2009, 21:01 »
Proper chuffed for him.

FANTASTIC :D

Offline RandomJord

• I live here
« Reply #465 on: 18 October 2009, 21:04 »
Be interesting to see the outcome of Trulli Vs Sutil cos from what they showed looked more trullis fault

oh an that new guy Knobasuki or whatever his name is was weaving like a kart racer!
Skoda Octavia VRS DSG (soon!)
Skoda Rapid Spaceback

An a Signum for towing me old caravan!

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #466 on: 18 October 2009, 21:08 »
I think there may be some drinking tonight in Sao Paolo...  :evil:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
  • Formerly Darnpistonbroke
« Reply #467 on: 18 October 2009, 21:36 »
What an AWSOME race from start to finish. Best performance from Jenson I have ever seen. He was actually racing like he had nothing to lose. How wrong I was to have written him off 18 months ago!! :embarassed:
Have to admit, I shed a tear for the team when they interviewed Ross. I mean, WOW!

THE FORUMS NUMBER ONE ANTI-FOOTBALL FAN!!!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #468 on: 19 October 2009, 00:08 »
Worst world champ ever. Brawn, with their interpretation of the diffuser being fairly unfair got themselves a good lead with the fastest car. As soon as the other teams caught up Button never won a race. The car, the teams borderline cheat in the diffuser scandal got him the championship, certainly wasnt the driver when everything reached an even playing field.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #469 on: 19 October 2009, 07:27 »
i think he proved hes a great champion in that race. and if you count his race wins he won more than when hamilton won last year. teams didnt cheat either its interpretation of regulations = very clever people.

anyway what are you doing out the mk5.5 section?  :grin: