Author Topic: we should organise a meet.  (Read 24921 times)

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
Re:we should organise a meet.
« Reply #40 on: 15 November 2003, 17:18 »
This is starting to get more and more like 'clubgti'. Rate we're going, we're going to be giving them some serious competition.  :P

kniterider

« Reply #41 on: 15 November 2003, 18:50 »
yep agreeing with ya there!, when i 1st got the search 'gti' i took me pick from the list and visited thissite!, didnt bother with any others!, only performance vw and uk mk4's, for reference and advice only!. but yes the numbers are growing, the word is spreading, JV what a great idea!

Offline modulater

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 19 November 2003, 21:55 »
I used to use GTI.net and then when that shut came on here. we are gonna take over the world soon I think.

Offline AdamB

• I live here
  • The Perfect Storm
« Reply #43 on: 19 November 2003, 22:00 »
I used to use GTI.net and then when that shut came on here. we are gonna take over the world soon I think.

I think you could probably manage it on your own tonight!!! your fingers must be worn to stumps by now - I reckon you are upping the hit rate 100% today,  ;)
I don't own this anymore - I just can't be arsed to change the picture

Offline modulater

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 19 November 2003, 22:37 »
I am after VR6, he has had a free run of this site for too long.

Offline jedi16v

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #45 on: 19 November 2003, 23:17 »
as you can see im quite new to this site but just reading through the posts i think it is a good idea to meet up somewhere . how about a space at gti international next year? i live right in the country (near weston-super-mare) and don't get out on my tractor that much so it would be great to meet like minded people . i dont mean getting out on tractors. lol !!!!! ;D

Offline Helios_Blue_Valver

• I live here
« Reply #46 on: 24 November 2003, 19:01 »
Anyone else want to get together for a pint some weekend? I live in the Bury St. Edmunds area. Let me know.

Offline Dizzie

• Forum addict
  • Make friends with your fast
« Reply #47 on: 24 November 2003, 21:40 »
I look at this site and edition38's when it's up. now and then pop onto the PVW forums, but hardly post.
Mk4 Golf 150PD

kniterider

« Reply #48 on: 25 November 2003, 13:47 »
i do a few posts on clubgti, ukmk4's and pvw, but only to try to get a few of the peeps to our meets!!!, and once theyve looked on here they never leave!!!, hey up for a beer some weekend no probs!!!, thinking of meeting at a pub in newark for our next 'gathering' after xmas! :P

Offline AdamB

• I live here
  • The Perfect Storm
« Reply #49 on: 25 November 2003, 13:49 »
Newark should be fairly accessable to most as it on the A1 north of Peterborough, We expect a few of you northerners down for that one too
I don't own this anymore - I just can't be arsed to change the picture