Author Topic: Would these fit  (Read 1753 times)

Offline STEALTH K3

• Not said much yet
Would these fit
« on: 18 February 2007, 23:17 »
Seen these would they fit on a Sportsline I have coilovers obviously there would be some arch work would it be major though.  :undecided:

BBS RM 010 rims that have been fully refurbished and have had the centre bore professionally widened to 57.1mm from 56.5. These rims originally started life as a 7J x 15" and an et of 40, but with new deeper dishes they have been transformed to 9J Fronts (Et 12) and a whopping 9.5J Rears (Et 5).

Here are a few dimensions, hopefully they will assist you. The measurement from the back of the hub to the back of the wheel (including the lip) is 140mm. The fronts are 9J Et 12 and have a 2.5" outer dish, rears are 9.5J Et 5 with a 3" outer dish. The overall width, including outer lips are as follows. 9J Fronts are 253mm and 9.5J Rears are 266mm. This is from the back of the rim to the very outer part of the front dish. The measurement from the back of the hub to the front outer lip is 113mm on the 9J fronts and 126mm on the 9.5J rears.

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: Would these fit
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2007, 03:51 »
wow they are sweet! but 9.5 wide!! that will take some major arch work to get them on! good luck, they would look so good if you can get them to fit!  :cool: :grin:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline Phil K

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2007, 12:14 »
They are very nice and I'm sure they can be made to fit but at what expense?

Good luck if you go for them  :cool:

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 20 February 2007, 13:35 »
Hi mate

Ive got a set of mint RS BBS splits. Gold plated bolts, STAINLESS DISH that costs a bomb as we all know.

They have been done to a very high standard. powerder coated centres in metallic silver.

the sizes are 8.5 x15 for the front and 9x15 for the rear.

These fitted without major arche work under my mk2. The offset was perfect.

The 9's come with 215.45 tyres that have had 300 miles or so on them. Ive seen some people fit 195.45's to a 9'' wide wheel which will give extra arch clearance.

Im in Bedfordshire so not too far from you.

Remember that these are RS's and not RM's like the ebay ones :tongue: For a few pennies more you can have these RS's :wink:

Text/Call me on : 079577 31434

Blue :smiley:
:)