Author Topic: 20v 1.8T Bora ST All good things come to an end!  (Read 89537 times)

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Re: Bye bye 156 ... hello Bora 1.8T
« Reply #30 on: 02 June 2010, 19:06 »
;)

Offline Andy-H

• I live here
Re: Bye bye 156 ... hello Bora 1.8T ... what's in the box?
« Reply #31 on: 02 June 2010, 19:46 »
 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nice :afro:
'95 Mystic blue Mk3 2.0l 8v - gone
'93 2.0l 16v Corrado - gone (and missed)
'02 A4 Quattro sport - gone
'91 Black 2.1 16v Corrado -gone
'91 Tornado red Mk2

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Re: Bye bye 156 ... hello Bora 1.8T ... what's in the box?
« Reply #32 on: 05 June 2010, 11:20 »
getting them fitted tuesday mate  :smiley:  cant wait  :grin: will get some pics up tuesday when I pick her up!  :laugh:

Offline stomper

• I live here
Re: Bye bye 156 ... hello Bora 1.8T
« Reply #33 on: 05 June 2010, 12:44 »
Nice mate, not dis-similar to mine. Luckily bought mine mapped, millteked and lowered. I think the bora's need very little to look good.

I've just changed my wheels actually, going to give her a good clean and wax tonight ready for stoner park tomorrow then will get some pics up. Mines only dropped 30mm but looks miles better and is low enough if you use it every day!

Look forward to some updates with koni's on.

2003 Black Magic Bora Sport 1.8T (180)
AMD remap
Milltek Cat-back exhaust
18" BBS RC's
Eibach 30mm Springs with Boge Shocks
Front and Rear V6 4Motion Valances

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Re: Bye bye 156 ... hello Bora 1.8T Lowered!!!
« Reply #34 on: 08 June 2010, 18:14 »
Thanks mate! yours looks  :cool: in your sig, picked mine up today after being lowered on the konis, hoping the springs will settle down more as the front now looks higher  :huh: back looks alot lower tho, im really happy with the ride comfort feels like standard springs till you chuck it into a corner and it sticks to the road and no body roll  :wink: :smiley:

here is a pic, not great as its raining really heavy outside and she is pretty dirty + missing centre caps  :grin:

Kamei grille STILL has'nt turned up, in two days it will be a month since i ordered it  :undecided: i have be assured it will be with me b the end of the week .. heard that 3 times already tho so we will see  :laugh: Next up is full Powerflow exhaust :afro:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #35 on: 09 June 2010, 08:41 »
Looking good mate :) What made you choose springs rather than coilovers?

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #36 on: 09 June 2010, 10:40 »
You make me want a Bora.  :kiss:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #37 on: 09 June 2010, 10:49 »
I do like bora's, not so much the low spec ones, but when they have nice wheels and a drop they look awesome, and personally think thats all they really need.

Heres some inspiration Rich (not that you need it after your previous rides :D)

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
« Reply #38 on: 13 June 2010, 18:57 »
Looking good mate :) What made you choose springs rather than coilovers?
cheers mate, couple of reasons really. I had those Hottuning coilies fitted to my mk3 and it totally ruined the car in my opinion, was so bouncy could hardly keep the car on the road  :grin: the other reason was that i wasnt really planning on going lower then 40mm as it is my daily car so would have been a waste getting coils and the last thing was that i couldnt be bothered to buy a modified ARB and shortened droplinks to go lower then 40mm  :undecided: so springs seemed the better option.

You make me want a Bora.  :kiss:

thanks bud always nice to hear stuff like that  :kiss:

I do like bora's, not so much the low spec ones, but when they have nice wheels and a drop they look awesome, and personally think thats all they really need.

Totally agree with you mate, need very little done to them to look good. Howerver i am planning to smooth the bumpers and delete the rear vw badge  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #39 on: 13 June 2010, 20:17 »
Fair play on the coilover/springs decision mate, I forgot that the mk4 golfs/bora's need the ARB and drop links changing. So much effort! Audi's are a different setup so its not needed to be changed when lowering :undecided:

Yea my mates one has a US bootlid :wink: Looks clean without the badge!