Author Topic: From Jap to Vag *27/11/13 car being returned to standard lots of parts for sale  (Read 61608 times)

Offline Granta Gti

• I live here
Re: From Jap to Vag *23/02/13 Winter parts haul Revealed and fitted
« Reply #160 on: 23 February 2013, 19:14 »
A few different parts and the car is transformed! U.s spec rears finish off the back nicely.

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #161 on: 23 February 2013, 20:49 »
Good job pal, looks great.

Not a cheap bundle that lot :grin:
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #162 on: 23 February 2013, 20:56 »
I was going to say, that lot must have cost a fortune :grin:

Looks great though :afro:

How low are you running front and rear? The wheels 19's?

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #163 on: 23 February 2013, 21:00 »
That looks stunning :cool:

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
« Reply #164 on: 23 February 2013, 21:13 »
Wish I had your money tree in my back garden  :grin: some very nice bits there and your car is looking stunning awsome work  :wink: have you still got your old black front lights if so you selling them??
Golf Gti

Offline Chris#101

• I live here
« Reply #165 on: 27 February 2013, 19:21 »
A few different parts and the car is transformed! U.s spec rears finish off the back nicely.

Yer its crazy what a few subtle changes make, seriously fallen in love with it even more :laugh:

Good job pal, looks great.

Not a cheap bundle that lot :grin:

Cheers Dave, really pleased how its turned out  :cool:

I was going to say, that lot must have cost a fortune :grin:

Looks great though :afro:

How low are you running front and rear? The wheels 19's?

Cheers bud  :cool: Yer not gonna lie it did  :lipsrsealed: although Ive got to know a few of the lads in the stores at my local dealer so they normally hook me up with a bit of discount  :cool:

Ermm as for lows, there jom coilovers backs are wound down all the way with adjusters still in and ive left a 10 mm tyre-arch gap on the front. wheels are 18X9.5j rear & 18X8.5J front

That looks stunning :cool:

Cheers wayne still cant get over myself how far this has come in just short of 2 months  :shocked:

Wish I had your money tree in my back garden  :grin: some very nice bits there and your car is looking stunning awsome work  :wink: have you still got your old black front lights if so you selling them??

Haha I wish  :drool: like I said this is all funded through an apprentice wage which believe me is well  :undecided: ..... :sick: cheers for the nice comment. I do have absolutely every standard item ive replaced but wont be selling unfortunately as when I come to sell the car il put it back to standard form and sell the scene bits  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 27 February 2013, 19:27 by Chris#101 »

2003 1.8T: R-tech Live Cutom Stage 2 remap: N249 Bypass : Forge T.I.P : Forge 007p  : Forge Actuator, yellow spring : Toyosports F.M.I.C : Toyosports C.A.I :                                                                   PCV simplified - oil catch can : 42' Draft 3" turbo back non res exhaust system : Devils own W.M.I : 231bhp & 258lbs-ft

Offline Chris#101

• I live here
Update 03/01/13

Well I wasnt expecting to have to update this so soon, but having just grabbed a bargain that im still in shock about, I thought Id share :grin:

What could I possibly be  :whistle:

Put in a silly offer on these a week ago on the off chance off actually hearing anything back untill I recieved an email the other day that they had accepted my offer  :grin: was a bit skeptical on what was actually going to arrive but they did and they are in fantastic condition  :cool: so bloody chuffed haha.

Followed A guide to get them fitted which was alot simpler to do that I could ever imagined

There so much comfier than my poverty seats and you can actually adjust the lumber  :grin:

When I get back from college im hoping a few goodies will have turned up on the performance side of things

then I will be looking into black interior, headlining pillars sun visors etc etc if anyone can point me in the right direction for diy!?

comments and thoughts welcome :)

2003 1.8T: R-tech Live Cutom Stage 2 remap: N249 Bypass : Forge T.I.P : Forge 007p  : Forge Actuator, yellow spring : Toyosports F.M.I.C : Toyosports C.A.I :                                                                   PCV simplified - oil catch can : 42' Draft 3" turbo back non res exhaust system : Devils own W.M.I : 231bhp & 258lbs-ft

Offline Granta Gti

• I live here
Re: From Jap to Vag *03/03/13 le mans
« Reply #167 on: 03 March 2013, 13:50 »
Lucky sod! Black headlining will finish it off

Offline murraymint

• I live here
« Reply #168 on: 03 March 2013, 18:01 »
Looking very nice   :cool:
josh

95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
« Reply #169 on: 03 March 2013, 20:52 »
Those new seats look great.