Author Topic: my scirocco gt2 ( soon to be a valver )  (Read 59848 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: my scirocco gt2
« Reply #100 on: 03 October 2011, 13:23 »
Take all the stickers off dude, you have a lovely car that doesnt deserve to be subjected to 'scene' stickers. Leave them to the 'down and out' but still have arch gap lupos

TBO I have to agree with this.

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #101 on: 03 October 2011, 13:27 »
i do get were your coming from and i understand but i'l not take them all off as i ilke novelty things like v-tech this and get low but i may consider taking a few off as ther is allot on there

if in doubt go flat out

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #102 on: 03 October 2011, 13:51 »
i do get were your coming from and i understand but i'l not take them all off as i ilke novelty things like v-tech this and get low but i may consider taking a few off as ther is allot on there

Its just because you often see this kind of excessive sticker business on sheds, this car is certainly not that.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #103 on: 03 October 2011, 17:21 »
ian, keep the stickers, maybe get the rac number. itll help in the breakdown case  :laugh:

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #104 on: 03 October 2011, 23:24 »
ian, keep the stickers, maybe get the rac number. itll help in the breakdown case  :laugh:

haha thanks liam but fed up of breaking down and epicly bad mpg hence the engine swap and its the with mirror one wich is my main concern as i was never sure on it probably as i painted up the wing mirrors really nice then slapped a massive sticker on it but i do like my bonnet stickers but i wunt put more on the bonnet but gunna have a few changes as of next month anyways with many things being done....

gunna take advantage of it being off the road and get everything painted up and refurbed

if in doubt go flat out

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #105 on: 03 October 2011, 23:28 »

Its just because you often see this kind of excessive sticker business on sheds, this car is certainly not that.

thanks  :smiley: and i wunt be putting more on in the slightest but i wunt of baught them if i dint like but as said from liams comment gunna sort loads out from the next month so many updates will be coming forth

if in doubt go flat out

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #106 on: 06 October 2011, 18:07 »
well finaly got all my wheels on with the aid of longer bolts and wheel spacers to clear the callipers so what do you think,..???

comments welcome

if in doubt go flat out

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #107 on: 06 October 2011, 19:37 »
Looks spot on mate! I think the stickers on the bonnet look good tbh. Mirror one maybe not though.......

I love this car! Proper retro :cool:
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline andynorfolk

• Here all the time
  • if at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer
« Reply #108 on: 06 October 2011, 22:52 »
get spacers for the rears too, will look big pimpin then  :evil:

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #109 on: 06 October 2011, 23:35 »
yer i have spacers for the rears but i couldn't pick them up as it ment going too far out of my way and risking overheating but i'll be getting them this weekend as there at a m8's house

if in doubt go flat out