Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1166863 times)

Mrs Stretts

Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #2210 on: 13 May 2014, 20:41 »
Hi Mrs Stretts,you say your build week 21,is it too late to delay this for 1 week.The reason for this is starting build week 22,you would get the newer MY 2015 model.I'm sure somebody posted this info on here the other week.It seems a shame if your not getting the car till September to have the older MY 2014 version.Your dealer must have known this.

Good point, worth the ask I suppose.  Are there many differences MY 2014/15 ??????

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #2211 on: 13 May 2014, 20:43 »
Hi, my name is Mrs Stretts.  I currently own a 5 door Mk7 GT 150 Tdi in pure white.  I have a Golf GTI on order, in Pearl Black three door.  Build week 21 so next week.  Not collecting until the 1st Sept though.  :whistle: :whistle:

Is this Stretts of the viper green scirocco? Hi from Neil, previously the owner of the candy white scirocco.

Offline AndyG

• Here all the time
« Reply #2212 on: 13 May 2014, 20:48 »
The changes are subtle ones but the heated steering wheel is the one that sticks in my mind.
Golf 7R,DSG,5 door White,leather,rear camera.

Mrs Stretts

« Reply #2213 on: 13 May 2014, 20:48 »
Is this Stretts of the viper green scirocco? Hi from Neil, previously the owner of the candy white scirocco.
[/quote]

Indeed, I thought it was you Neil.  Ye I now have a candy GTS Scirocco, as per the post Mrs Stretts is changing her GT150 Tdi to a GTI. NOM NOM.  :wink: :cool:
« Last Edit: 13 May 2014, 20:50 by Mrs Stretts »

Offline wigit

• I live here
« Reply #2214 on: 13 May 2014, 20:49 »
never like the feeling when your wife has a better car than you do :)

Mrs Stretts

« Reply #2215 on: 13 May 2014, 20:54 »
never like the feeling when your wife has a better car than you do :)

All part of the master plan.  :wink: :wink:

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #2216 on: 14 May 2014, 10:22 »
Tis nice when your wife actually has an interest in cars though rather than the usual "ooh thats a nice colour!" :grin:

Welcome Mrs Stretts! :afro:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline dereks

• Here all the time
« Reply #2217 on: 14 May 2014, 14:42 »
defecting from the mk6 forum shortly,

had my mk6 in at the dealer for the wheels to be fixed yesterday left doing the deal on a new mk7 in black pearl. :whistle:

hopefully get it in the next couple of weeks :smiley:

Offline bigtartang60

• Not said much yet
  • The waiting is over.
« Reply #2218 on: 15 May 2014, 10:59 »
2015 MY Spec changes, from another page:

The following model year 2015 (MY15) product changes take effect from build week 22 2014 (starting 26 May). This excludes Beetle production: the changes take effect from week 27 (starting 30 June).

Model year 2015 will be open for ordering in the week starting 22 April (Beetle and Beetle Cabriolet will take effect from 19 May). Make sure your customers know about these changes if their factory order is affected by these changes.

Golf

• Side scan-blind spot detection system including Lane Assist available for GT onwards (£700 OTR)
• Heated leather multifunction steering wheel is available for SE onwards (£120 OTR)
• Heated leather multifunction steering wheel with paddles is available on SE (£295 OTR) and from GT (£120 OTR)
• Golf SE will no longer have the standard driver’s seat drawer; the passenger one will remain
Golf Estate

• Side scan-blind spot detection system including lane Assist for GT for £700 OTR
• Heated leather multifunction steering wheel is available for SE onwards for £120 OTR
• Heated leather multifunction steering wheel with paddles is available on SE for £295 OTR or for GT for £120 OTR
• Golf SE will no longer have the standard driver’s seat drawer, but the passenger one will remain

The following new engines will be available to order from build week 17 2014 (week starting 21 April).

New engine

Golf Hatch

1.4 TSI ACT 150PS Euro 6

Replaces

1.4 TSI ACT 140PS

In addition most engines will change towards end of year as Euro 6 engines are introduced.  Facelift Polo now has all Euro 6 engines.
2015 brochures for tech specs of engines at www.volkswagen.de

I have a GTD on order for September 1st delivery but having spoken to VW, they confirm that the heated steering-wheel option is not available on the GTI or GTD models; they claimed it was due to the different size of wheel, but heard from other sources there was actually a function problems with the GTI/GTD steering-wheels that has stopped them specifying the heated-wheel as an option until the issue is resolved.

HTH
« Last Edit: 16 May 2014, 15:49 by bigtartang60 »
Mk7 Golf GTD 5 door in Pure White, del 04/08, collected 11/09, Jacara cloth, 19" BBS CK's,
Winter-pack, Advanced telephone connect,
Park/steering-assist, Climate-comfort screen,
rear-view camera, high-beam assist,
DNS & KESSY, inc. free s/pack/GAP/Supaguard

Also starring show-standard VW Corrado G60.

Offline CBrittanham

• Just got here
« Reply #2219 on: 15 May 2014, 12:32 »
The car looks tight!