Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1166855 times)

Offline Gingernick

• GTI forum regular
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1780 on: 24 December 2013, 08:40 »
I have only seen 1 gti in months up here, so its rare on the road still.
3dr Gti, manual, tornado red, performance pack, dynaudio. gone now

5dr GTi, manual, red, Performance pack, dynaudio
going

5dr Gti, Manual, performance pack , indium grey (for a change!)

Offline monsta

• I live here
« Reply #1781 on: 24 December 2013, 10:07 »
Hi guys, new GTI arrived in the north east. After 18 weeks of waiting it has arrived, a proper class act.

Unfortunately the weather has been gash today making my first day somewhat tricky. However, I still managed to get stuff transferred from the bmw, fill her up with super unleaded, experiment with ACC on the A19, rack up 60 miles and realise the impact of flooring it on the average MPG  :grin:

Lots of gadgets on there and already impressed with the ACC and the growl in sport mode. Sat nav looks like it needs some more experimentation.

I'll be learning more in the next few days as I will be covering about 500 miles in the next few days, so I'll add to the various threads.

Best wishes guys and happy driving.

Si

Congrats on the new car, great Christmas present!  It's customary to post some pics though  :whistle:

Also, didn't they give you a full tank when you collected it?

Offline mihaelo1

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1782 on: 24 December 2013, 10:13 »
I have only seen 1 gti in months up here, so its rare on the road still.

I agree with you. GTI is very rare on the roads so here in Slovenia as in UK obviously.

I wish you mary christmas. :smiley:

Offline Simon C

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1783 on: 24 December 2013, 11:53 »

Congrats on the new car, great Christmas present!  It's customary to post some pics though  :whistle:

Also, didn't they give you a full tank when you collected it?
[/quote]

I will figure the photo thing over the next few days mate.

No full tank of fuel, it was via the lease company and the car came from Benfield in Newcastle. Tight get gave me about a third of a tank.
Letting my heart rule and not my head - GTI Mark 7 arrived: 3dr, 19" Santiago, sat nav, pure white.

Offline MajorKhan

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1784 on: 24 December 2013, 13:20 »
Collected my TR GTD , lovely car great interior...:-). Will post some pics
I opted for the standard satnav, I have the red collar lead, how do I get video / stream to play from my  iPhone4s?
From a Pulsar GTIR, MK4 Golf 1.8t, BMW 1series, BMW 330, Merc C280, A3 TDi, A4 2.0t Quattro...on order Mk7 T/Red GTD nav/pan roof/dynoaudio and ABT headlight brow BW44!

Offline 2014GTi

• I live here
  • Das Auto
« Reply #1785 on: 24 December 2013, 13:37 »
Collected my TR GTD , lovely car great interior...:-). Will post some pics
I opted for the standard satnav, I have the red collar lead, how do I get video / stream to play from my  iPhone4s?
Easy mate, just go to select source, select iPod..... then you should see a iTunes Video's folder.... your video's should be in there.
2014 Volkswagen Golf GTi
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32
2011 Volkswagen Polo Bluemotion
2001 SEAT Arosa TDi S
1999 John Cooper Mini Works S
2005 Vauxhall Astra SRI CDTi
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32
2002 Audi S3 quattro
1999 Peugeot 206 Grand Tourisme

Offline Slippery Slope

• Just got here
« Reply #1786 on: 24 December 2013, 17:09 »

My GTi arrived at the dealer a week ago to the day and since then it's been at the detailer near Birmingham. Gareth from Detail My Ride has done the business and produced a fantastic finish. I can't stress enough the benefits of detailing vs the dealer doing the prep. I collected it this afternoon...great Christmas present. :grin:

Offline JamesR27

• Here all the time
« Reply #1787 on: 24 December 2013, 17:53 »
Great results, and a great Christmas present. Enjoy
MK 7.5 R Pure White, Pretoria Silver, DCC, Rear Camera.
Gone - MK 7 GTI Carbon Grey, Rear Camera, Service Pack.
Gone - MK 6 GTI  Reflex Silver, Monza Shadows, RCD 510, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Tyre Pressure Sensor, Xenons Convenience pack, Service Pack :)
Gone - MK 5 GTI Reflex Silver, Monza II 18's, Luxury Pack, Mulitchanger

Offline monsta

• I live here
« Reply #1788 on: 24 December 2013, 18:15 »
My GTi arrived at the dealer a week ago to the day and since then it's been at the detailer near Birmingham. Gareth from Detail My Ride has done the business and produced a fantastic finish. I can't stress enough the benefits of detailing vs the dealer doing the prep. I collected it this afternoon...great Christmas present. :grin:

Looks great, gonna get mine done in January for sure!

Offline Simon C

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1789 on: 25 December 2013, 19:45 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Image as requested guys. If this photobucket thing works then I can do some more over coming days / weeks.
Letting my heart rule and not my head - GTI Mark 7 arrived: 3dr, 19" Santiago, sat nav, pure white.