Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1166856 times)

Offline Mark V GTD

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1770 on: 19 December 2013, 18:52 »
Yes white will be a big help over there!  :smiley:

Offline hornseye

• Just got here
« Reply #1771 on: 20 December 2013, 20:34 »
Just arrived, and straight on with last years winters! And the VW roundels dont fit!!!!!

Golf GTD - 6MT - Limestone grey metallic - Winter Pack - 2xGTI kids seats

Offline sleg

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1772 on: 20 December 2013, 20:44 »
Hornseye

Welcome and that's a great looking car. Even though we see more and more appearing that looks great!

Offline lew321

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1773 on: 20 December 2013, 21:27 »
Welcome. I'm liking the Limestone  :smiley:  it looks darker than I thought it would be
Golf MK7 GTI Performance DSG, Carbon Grey, Pro Nav, Dyna Audio, Leather, Winter Pack, ACC, Park Assist, Keyless Entry, Rear Camera.

Offline hornseye

• Just got here
« Reply #1774 on: 20 December 2013, 22:26 »
Thanks guys - Liking Limestone myself as had ordered red! Long story for another time.... Photo was taken late, so pretty dull lighting and tbh the prep by the garage has left the car with a fair few holograms in the paint that need to be corrected. But Ill sort when winter is over (long term detailingworld inhabitant!)

Ed

Offline Mark V GTD

• I live here
« Reply #1775 on: 20 December 2013, 22:48 »
Thats a shame Ed - you sound like you expcted them to mess it up?

Offline hornseye

• Just got here
« Reply #1776 on: 21 December 2013, 20:23 »
Thats a shame Ed - you sound like you expcted them to mess it up?

Fair to say that met expectations in terms of car prep - 30 mins or so for a car from a main dealer.... Im kinda fussy in a relaxed way. Looking forward to getting it into tip top shape tho! :smiley: Opportunity to get some new polishes and pads!

On the +ve - so many things inside the car to adore..VW really have moved the game forward since I last owned one. :cool:

Offline irfy8

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1777 on: 23 December 2013, 17:47 »
hi guys ordered carbon grey GTD start of November delivery in may :sad:.

Carbon Grey GTD

Offline reckoner

• Just got here
« Reply #1778 on: 23 December 2013, 21:15 »
hi everyone! I ordered my GTI back in July and it is arriving this week finally. Because of the Christmas hols, I'll only be able to pick it up on the 4th Jan.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Offline Simon C

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1779 on: 23 December 2013, 22:19 »
Hi guys, new GTI arrived in the north east. After 18 weeks of waiting it has arrived, a proper class act.

Unfortunately the weather has been gash today making my first day somewhat tricky. However, I still managed to get stuff transferred from the bmw, fill her up with super unleaded, experiment with ACC on the A19, rack up 60 miles and realise the impact of flooring it on the average MPG  :grin:

Lots of gadgets on there and already impressed with the ACC and the growl in sport mode. Sat nav looks like it needs some more experimentation.

I'll be learning more in the next few days as I will be covering about 500 miles in the next few days, so I'll add to the various threads.

Best wishes guys and happy driving.

Si
Letting my heart rule and not my head - GTI Mark 7 arrived: 3dr, 19" Santiago, sat nav, pure white.