Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1166876 times)

Offline monsta

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1480 on: 22 October 2013, 17:12 »
My new MkVII Tornado Red, collected over a week ago... been driving a few days now and can safety say its a very very good car.

Lovely looking motor!  You wouldn't get away with plates like that over here...  :whistle:

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1481 on: 22 October 2013, 17:21 »
My new MkVII Tornado Red, collected over a week ago... been driving a few days now and can safety say its a very very good car.

Lovely looking motor!  You wouldn't get away with plates like that over here...  :whistle:

Thanks pal, they r inside legal limits  :cool: :cool:

Golf MkVII GTD Tornado Red, DSG, Leather, Rear Camera, Keyless

Offline mackandmark

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1482 on: 22 October 2013, 17:34 »

Am I seeing that picture correctly? A full tank of fuel & you only have a range of 345 miles.............??? :shocked:

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #1483 on: 22 October 2013, 17:55 »
The GTD looks soooo good in TR ... And I've ordered PW!! Too late to change now!!

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1484 on: 22 October 2013, 18:15 »
The GTD looks soooo good in TR ... And I've ordered PW!! Too late to change now!!

It certainly is.  :whistle:

Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline absrf

• Just got here
« Reply #1485 on: 22 October 2013, 18:31 »

Went to see mine today, to pick up fri!!  :laugh:

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #1486 on: 22 October 2013, 22:21 »
Exciting times.

You will not be disappointed.
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #1487 on: 22 October 2013, 23:36 »

I concur with my learned colleague that it is a brilliant motor and a very rapid one too. Enjoyed the run out in it  :cool:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1488 on: 23 October 2013, 12:25 »

Am I seeing that picture correctly? A full tank of fuel & you only have a range of 345 miles.............??? :shocked:

I can say I thought the same, but it has improved already... haven't filled full again but 3/4 fill yday and it was showing 420 miles in the tank. I think the car will take a short time to bed in and loosen out.

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1489 on: 23 October 2013, 12:26 »

I concur with my learned colleague that it is a brilliant motor and a very rapid one too. Enjoyed the run out in it  :cool:

It seems to be getting quicker too Sam lol haven't even fully opened her out yet thou  :cool: :smiley: