Author Topic: ** Quick how to guide to fitting my jabba sport induction kit please?! **  (Read 8941 times)

Offline ANT_1

• GTI forum regular
oh, well someone elmailed me lol!

thanks who ever that was...

ive got it in now, took me bout 25 mins with the instructions... i dont think i like it  :cry:

i cant tell any difference in throttle response or turbo lag, and it just makes a lot of noise... i think i prefer the nice whistle of the turbo rather than the growl of the induction kit... and the recirc valve chatters for ages!

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
The ECU will take a while to adjust to the increased air intake. I'd give it a week or so.

I've never heard that Jabba one before, but am surprised about your findings.

My BMC one sounds nice & throaty, with a louder 'chatter' when you lift off (but not longer in duration). My mate said it made my car sound like a 330 when  I was downchanging on the way to pick him up from BMW!

Jury's out with any extra power/throttle response, though. (I defy anyone to notice an extra 2-3 bhp!).
« Last Edit: 03 March 2006, 14:12 by Ivor Mk4 Turbo »
Current Car:- 2014 GTI PP manual, white.

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Car now for sale >>> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=140614.0

Offline Ivor Mk4 Turbo

• Forum addict
  • 2014 PP GTi Manual
Anyone know why my piccies don't work?
Current Car:- 2014 GTI PP manual, white.

Make way for..... 'The Silver Bullet'! 227 bhp, KO3-S'd AGU, R-TECH Spec 2 map 8), Forge 007P, Blueflame Turbo-back, Eibach -30mm's, YellowStuff front/RedStuff rear pads, Goodridge braided lines, TT Short-shifter, R32 Dogbone, TT W/B bushes, Forge TIP, G60 fly/VR6 clutch, 5.5 ltr washer bottle,

Car now for sale >>> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=140614.0

Offline ANT_1

• GTI forum regular
ive stuck it on ebay but ive reserved the right to end the auction, if it grows on me i mite keep it...

i just remember loving the one on my saxo as soon as i put it on... but not so much on this one...

kompliance

Anyone know why my piccies don't work?

The website is trying to pull the pictures from your hard drive (http://c:/My%20Documents/BMC/BMC%201a.jpg). You'll need to upload the pictures to a website and link to them.

kingturbo

it was me that emailed the pics of mine you pm'd me asking for them
« Last Edit: 03 March 2006, 17:09 by rich king »

Offline ANT_1

• GTI forum regular
ohhh yeah! read your name on the email now! i get confused between you two for some reason, must be the silver pics lol

thanks a lot mat,e its grown on me this afternoon.... i may yet be keeping it now i know that i have to give it a min for the ecu to adapt.

cheers guys

kingturbo

ive stuck it on ebay but ive reserved the right to end the auction, if it grows on me i mite keep it...

i just remember loving the one on my saxo as soon as i put it on... but not so much on this one...
oi is that my air filter in the picture on ebay  :grin:

Offline ANT_1

• GTI forum regular
lol, it is mate, saved me taking one of mine lol, mine looks better coz its in a black car though :P

do you want copyright lol?

:laugh:

Offline GazB

• I live here
  • Newport Edition - aaahhhhh!AC Cobra Fast as F*@k -
whats the egay link