Author Topic: could you help  (Read 1825 times)

Offline surreylad1980

• Not said much yet
could you help
« on: 14 June 2007, 14:20 »
Hi michaelb

can you see if my quto from yourselfs can be made any better, i had a quto of around £1,130.00, my name is gary howard and the quote no is 111/080/j164llou, i now have a quote from greenlight of £957 i wonder if you can help any further

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: could you help
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2007, 14:37 »
I'll try...i will get someone to have a look at it for you and give you a bell!  :smiley:

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2007, 14:44 »
Hi michaelb

oh and its Martinb  :wink: :laugh:

Offline surreylad1980

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 14 June 2007, 15:41 »
sorry for getting your name wrong martin, someone called be back almost straight away thanks for that, i have just had another quote from brentacre, and they have quoted me £857 and they are sending me that quote throught the post, do you think yourselfs can do any better for us, i would like to come over yourselfs, but we shall see, thanks, gary

Offline surreylad1980

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 18 June 2007, 12:34 »
hi martin any thoughts on the above if i.e the quote i had at £857, thanks

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #5 on: 19 June 2007, 12:30 »
Hi mate, sorry about the slow response, I was at Gti international all weekend and been well busy trying to catch up everything else since. I maybe able to do something but probably the best bet is too do all your ringing round then come back with the best quote once you are happy and we will try and beat that one. On cases where our screen rate is uncompetitive we often have to ring round a load of our underwriters to get a deal and they dont like it very much if we keep ringing them up about the same risk  :wink:

Martin  :smiley: