Author Topic: The Martinb appreciation thread!!  (Read 1580 times)

Offline TurboBeast

• Here all the time
The Martinb appreciation thread!!
« on: 12 September 2007, 18:49 »
Well I would just like to thank Martin for his hard work and time for helping me with quotes and queries and being able to offer prices that no one else could touch, the dedication this man has is unbelievable!!  Many thanks!!

Offline Mooby

• GTI forum regular
Re: The Martinb appreciation thread!!
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2007, 12:08 »
A good bloke who uses his job to help like-minded VW fans!  Without him to-ing and fro-ing between the phone and his boss and putting in the extra effort, I would've had a tough time getting insured at all on the VR6 at the time.

Now got 1 years no claims with them, so looks like they didn't misjudge me! :laugh:
Sold the VR6... Now officially An Old Man With A Passat Estate.  At least it's a 1.8T :grin:

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2007, 13:26 »
Cheers for the comments guys, glad to be able to help and appreciate the good feedback (gives me something to show my boss at wage review time :wink:)! I would rather be talking to other dubbers anyway!  :smiley:

Offline opel

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2007, 17:46 »
i agree top bloke cudnt do enough for me. cheers again mate sorry u cudnt help me this time but will ring again wen i ready.

taxiboy

« Reply #4 on: 15 September 2007, 12:32 »
Well I would just like to thank Martin for his hard work and time for helping me with quotes and queries and being able to offer prices that no one else could touch, the dedication this man has is unbelievable!!  Many thanks!!
Fully agreed! Hmm that reminds me i`ve gotta get a quote on me caddy!

Offline Simpson

• I live here
  • one day il learn
« Reply #5 on: 16 September 2007, 12:18 »
whats your acces number dude for when my renewal comes up?  :smiley:
i must buy a new car!