Author Topic: Big Big Thanks to the R tech Guys  (Read 1390 times)

Offline speed_freak

• GTI forum regular
Big Big Thanks to the R tech Guys
« on: 26 September 2009, 21:00 »
Just want to say thanks again for a fantastic job you have all done on my car it as totaly transformed my anniversary

Just if your thinking about having your car re mapped get it done what a difference it does make these guys take care of everything make you feel more than welcome explain everything to you and get the best from your car  i have been down to there place twice now and it as been excellent service i have recived every visit and i will recomend them to everyone i can it is well worth the visit down to there workshop

My car went down for a re map and rolling road the 1srt time i went had wrong fuel in and a fcuked turbo pipe the car went well but could only make 196bhp so i took the car back today for the turbo pipe replacing and the correct  shell optimax fuel in and what a difference it made todays fiqures where 212bhp and pulls like a train and feels very strong it was a pleasure to drive home the 100mile

The price you get charged its fantastic these guys dont rip people off i was well happy with my bill i recived today

Big thanks again Nick ben and topher for fixing the rolling road computer  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley: