Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287147 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3300 on: 22 April 2012, 12:18 »
He only does it because it winds people up! I'd be the same...

but he does look like a completely smug tw@t

Exactly! Yes if I was in his shoes I wud probably wud have done it once or twice but to do it all the time is just disrespectful to the other drivers, I mean we all know he's number 1.

Plus im not that sort of person to keep rubbing it in other peeps faces...

Like I said "it not as if we all don't know"

Hope Lewis smokes him off the line!

And then waves to Jenson as he overtakes on the outside of the bend whilst doing some light reading and some rather complicated quantum physics.. :wink:

I hope you are meaning Jenson overtaking SV on the outside of a bend!  :lipsrsealed:

no i meant Hamilton waving to Jenson as Jenson overtakes him and SV

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #3301 on: 22 April 2012, 13:14 »
He only does it because it winds people up! I'd be the same...

but he does look like a completely smug tw@t

Exactly! Yes if I was in his shoes I wud probably wud have done it once or twice but to do it all the time is just disrespectful to the other drivers, I mean we all know he's number 1.

Plus im not that sort of person to keep rubbing it in other peeps faces...

Like I said "it not as if we all don't know"

Hope Lewis smokes him off the line!

And then waves to Jenson as he overtakes on the outside of the bend whilst doing some light reading and some rather complicated quantum physics.. :wink:

I hope you are meaning Jenson overtaking SV on the outside of a bend!  :lipsrsealed:

no i meant Hamilton waving to Jenson as Jenson overtakes him and SV

Well that didnt happen haha
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3302 on: 22 April 2012, 14:04 »
Come on Kimi....
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3303 on: 22 April 2012, 15:40 »
Worst race of the season so far.

Thought Kimi would do him, was catching him it up nearly a second a lap but could not pass him.

Can see Hamilton leaving McLaren end of the season maybe as well

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3304 on: 22 April 2012, 15:52 »
Worst race of the season so far.

Thought Kimi would do him, was catching him it up nearly a second a lap but could not pass him.

Can see Hamilton leaving McLaren end of the season maybe as well

Watched the race, and egging on Kimi all the way...

What is up with McLaren and there pit stops at the mo? thats now two weeks on the bounce that they c**cked it up! :angry:

And Mr Rosberg, tut tut! here probably get penalised for the next race!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #3305 on: 22 April 2012, 16:34 »
interesting race, not a gripping race but interesting nonetheless... kimi hasn't lost his touch which is good :)

mclaren are having a tough time of it... they'll pull their socks up for the next race i'm sure

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #3306 on: 22 April 2012, 16:50 »
Kimi would not have been allowed to win, Red Bull have been the main Renault team for a long time.

Also why do Mclaren always screw things up when they were looking so good.

This had all the makings of a good season and yet after only 4 races Vettel is back on top.

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #3307 on: 22 April 2012, 17:24 »
Kimi would not have been allowed to win, Red Bull have been the main Renault team for a long time.

Also why do Mclaren always screw things up when they were looking so good.

This had all the makings of a good season and yet after only 4 races Vettel is back on top.

That's balls. Lotus and Red Bull are two entirely different teams who have entirely different backgrounds. Try and remember some of Lotus' past, it's the same factory Renault team that we used to have in F1, in which Alonso won 2 titles so if anything Lotus is the main Renault team.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #3308 on: 22 April 2012, 18:20 »
yes, vettel is top, but it's a tight championship with multiple teams challenging for the win, what more do you want!

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3309 on: 22 April 2012, 18:23 »
Firstly I am raging as I dodged all media, and this thread, all day to avoid seeing the results. What happens when I go to watch the race on my PC on the bbc sport page (poor tv signal)...I see another link to the 'Baharain top 3 drivers' with a picture of KR, SV & RG...Thanks for ruining my view pleasure BBC  :angry: Saying that I enjoyed the commentary and thought the coverage was decent.

WTF are Mclaren doing? I reckon my dog could change a wheel better! Shame Kimi didn't catch that plonker Vettel. Some good overtakes in general. Just a shame SV couldn't of had the puncture at the end of the race!