Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287134 times)

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #2910 on: 15 December 2011, 12:30 »
Bit of Spanish biased there ;)

It just happens to be... Even if he was french I'd like his style. I reckon HRT might pinch him, for an all spanish line up in a team which is looking better for 2012. I'll be rooting for them now kolles is out.

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
« Reply #2911 on: 17 December 2011, 11:55 »

It just happens to be... Even if he was french I'd like his style. I reckon HRT might pinch him, for an all spanish line up in a team which is looking better for 2012. I'll be rooting for them now kolles is out.

How exactly do HRT look better for 2012? I've not seen anything except from sponsorship and funding issues in the team  :undecided:

I think you may be right thou, Algersuari will probably end up at HRT and i would imagine Sutil is going to pick up the last place at Williams

I think Buemi is a good driver thou, lots of consistant performances with a good few over takes during his career nothing to special thou

Mk7 Golf GTI Clubsport S Tornado Red - on the way!
Mk4 Golf R32 Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect
Mk4 Golf GTI 2.slow Yellow Colour Concept

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #2912 on: 17 December 2011, 12:21 »

How exactly do HRT look better for 2012? I've not seen anything except from sponsorship and funding issues in the team  :undecided:

I think you may be right thou, Algersuari will probably end up at HRT and i would imagine Sutil is going to pick up the last place at Williams

I think Buemi is a good driver thou, lots of consistant performances with a good few over takes during his career nothing to special thou

Well Kolles is out for a start, he was a joke. Automatically that's moving forward in my eyes. Also De la Rosa is one of the most experienced people in the field, he'll bring so much knowledge into the team. Remember he's been a Mclaren test driver for a long time so he'll have lots of experience working with a competitive team developing innovative parts. I reckon HRT will be up there with Caterham fighting the back of the midfield.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #2913 on: 17 December 2011, 15:48 »
de la rosa is brilliant as a test driver but useless as a racer

i am surprised force india let sutil go!

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #2914 on: 18 December 2011, 15:04 »
For the F1 channel, if you're a new customer you need

Melissa : You need to subscribe to £30.25 deal and you will get the F1 channel Free from March 2012 and you do not need to subscribe to Sports pack separately to get the F1 channel
Melissa : So you get Basic Entertainment pack £20 + Free Sky+HD box with HD pack £10.25

So £30.25 a month just to see one channel? Fook that.
« Last Edit: 18 December 2011, 15:08 by Khare »

Offline RandomJord

• I live here
« Reply #2915 on: 18 December 2011, 15:22 »

Melissa : You need to subscribe to £30.25 deal and you will get the F1 channel Free from March 2012 and you do not need to subscribe to Sports pack separately to get the F1 channel
Melissa : So you get Basic Entertainment pack £20 + Free Sky+HD box with HD pack £10.25

No, that's £30.25 for many many sky channels which happens to also include the F1 channel
Skoda Octavia VRS DSG (soon!)
Skoda Rapid Spaceback

An a Signum for towing me old caravan!

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #2916 on: 18 December 2011, 15:24 »

No, that's £30.25 for many many sky channels which happens to also include the F1 channel

I didn't say that it didn't have any other channels, I said that I was only interested in seeing 1 channel. And like me I'm sure there's millions in the UK that would like a package which is for the F1 channel only, I've got no interest in seeing other Sky channels.

Offline RandomJord

• I live here
« Reply #2917 on: 18 December 2011, 15:26 »
That's just not possible Is it? Be realistic!
Skoda Rapid Spaceback

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #2918 on: 18 December 2011, 15:29 »
Well yeah it is. Doesn't Sky have an encrypted channel on freeview? Could easily add the F1 channel there as well as through it's Sky package, that way if you only want that 1 channel you don't need Skybox or dish, just a freeview box/TV which everyone has nowadays.

Offline RandomJord

• I live here
« Reply #2919 on: 18 December 2011, 15:32 »
Well yeah it is. Doesn't Sky have an encrypted channel on freeview? Could easily add the F1 channel there as well as through it's Sky package, that way if you only want that 1 channel you don't need Skybox or dish, just a freeview box/TV which everyone has nowadays.

But why would they? Tis business, cry about it, watch BBC highlights or get a sky subscription
Skoda Rapid Spaceback