Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287059 times)

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #2620 on: 07 August 2011, 09:28 »
can't see it while alonso is there. I can however see him at red bull in 2013 and in a ferrari when alonso moves on.

Him and Seb might cause a few issues to be honest, they have a good balance at Maclaren at the moment and both Lewis and Jenson work well as a partnership.. I don't think Seb would appreciate how Lewis drives, although i think Lewis would outdrive anybody in the right car..his natural ability is second to none..

BTW i think that article is pretty bullsh!tty

yeah , i know it seems unlikely but if he does leave mclaren he's unlikely to go anywhere else but a top 3 team.
 I blame Simon Fuller whispering in his ear.

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
« Reply #2621 on: 23 August 2011, 10:12 »

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #2622 on: 23 August 2011, 10:38 »
Good, Heidfeld is boring to watch and doesn't seem to delivery for a man with a lot of experience.

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
« Reply #2623 on: 23 August 2011, 10:41 »
Good, Heidfeld is boring to watch and doesn't seem to delivery for a man with a lot of experience.

Ssshh now Andres!  He's one of my FF1 drivers.

:grin:

:angry:

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #2624 on: 23 August 2011, 11:06 »
No DRS this weekend...
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #2625 on: 23 August 2011, 11:08 »
No DRS this weekend...

Only on Eau Rouge.

Nick

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #2626 on: 23 August 2011, 11:15 »

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #2627 on: 23 August 2011, 11:25 »
No DRS this weekend...

Only on Eau Rouge.

Nick

As a fail-safe, the DRS is programmed to slot back into high-downforce specification as soon as the driver hits the brakes. But there is no braking into Eau Rouge, so this would not happen.

For these reasons, the FIA has decided to disable DRS throughout the Belgian Grand Prix weekend from the entry to the La Source hairpin, the corner before Eau Rouge, to the top of the hill at the exit of the sequence of corners.

Sorry I didnt read past the Weekend bit as i was skim reading...
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
« Reply #2628 on: 23 August 2011, 12:02 »
Heidfeld out, Senna in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/

not fact yet.

Yet...

"Genii Capital, which owns the team, has merged its operations with Brazil’s World Wide Investments (WWI). The WWI company was formed in 2010 by the Sabo family, which owns an auto-parts company in Brazil, which announced that it had $1.28 billion to invest. The initial aim was to invest around half of the money in real estate and the rest in new energy and forestry. The family set up the company with banker Marco Versiani, who previously worked for Itau Unibanco.

In July Gerard Lopez(he runs Genii Capital) and Bruno Senna travelled to Brazil looking for sponsors and in recent days Lopez has been quoted as saying that he had “mixed feelings” about Heidfeld, who was drafted in this year after Robert Kubica was injured in a rallying accident.Lopez said that the team had expected more from Heidfeld."

Senna's from Brazil.  You do the maths.

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #2629 on: 24 August 2011, 00:19 »
Heidfeld out, Senna in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/

not fact yet.

Yet...

"Genii Capital, which owns the team, has merged its operations with Brazil’s World Wide Investments (WWI). The WWI company was formed in 2010 by the Sabo family, which owns an auto-parts company in Brazil, which announced that it had $1.28 billion to invest. The initial aim was to invest around half of the money in real estate and the rest in new energy and forestry. The family set up the company with banker Marco Versiani, who previously worked for Itau Unibanco.

In July Gerard Lopez(he runs Genii Capital) and Bruno Senna travelled to Brazil looking for sponsors and in recent days Lopez has been quoted as saying that he had “mixed feelings” about Heidfeld, who was drafted in this year after Robert Kubica was injured in a rallying accident.Lopez said that the team had expected more from Heidfeld."

Senna's from Brazil.  You do the maths.

hence , yet. 

:rolleyes: