Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287056 times)

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #390 on: 25 September 2009, 19:03 »
Storyon bbc i thingy, the midget thinks they were too hard on Briatore, what!!!!! :shocked:
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
  • Formerly Darnpistonbroke
« Reply #391 on: 27 September 2009, 15:01 »
I see the Renault crew are still displaying ING on their overalls. I wonder if ING will have something to say about that!! I hope they do!

THE FORUMS NUMBER ONE ANTI-FOOTBALL FAN!!!

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #392 on: 27 September 2009, 15:18 »
Jenson really got away with that today.

adamrob69

« Reply #393 on: 27 September 2009, 15:20 »
I see the Renault crew are still displaying ING on their overalls. I wonder if ING will have something to say about that!! I hope they do!

They mentioned that in the friday practice sesions. They removed the sponsors from the car because they were just stickers (and intrestingly had the correct size 'renault' stickers ready to replace them), but with there kit, they didnt have time to order a new kit without the logos on so they had no choice.

And after all, its free advertisment isnt it so they shouldnt be too bothered

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #394 on: 27 September 2009, 15:22 »
Yes, its free, but the whole point is they dont want to be associated with a cheating team. If Renault had no choice then I cant see it being a problem, cant expect them to run around in their birthday suites can you.

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
« Reply #395 on: 27 September 2009, 19:06 »
Usually you would just cover up the advert. Not difficult to pin on some cloth or something. I doubt anything will happen though.

Hamilton did a nice job today, although his nearest race rivals just fell out of the spotlight for cockups, so he didn't really race. Brawn got it right though coming away with points. Going to make an interesting last three races. Hope Jenson does it, although I think it will be his only title.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #396 on: 27 September 2009, 22:38 »
Usually you would just cover up the advert. Not difficult to pin on some cloth or something. I doubt anything will happen though.

Hamilton did a nice job today, although his nearest race rivals just fell out of the spotlight for cockups, so he didn't really race. Brawn got it right though coming away with points. Going to make an interesting last three races. Hope Jenson does it, although I think it will be his only title.

agreed... enjoyed that race and the result today

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #397 on: 30 September 2009, 17:12 »
FINALLY!!!!!!

Alonso joins Ferrari for 2010!!!!!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
« Reply #398 on: 30 September 2009, 19:23 »
FINALLY!!!!!!

Alonso joins Ferrari for 2010!!!!!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So I bet then when Ferrari get caught cheating within the next year or two, they will get even less of a penalty than Renault did!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #399 on: 30 September 2009, 19:25 »
FINALLY!!!!!!

so they've replaced one miserable twit for another  :undecided: