Author Topic: A699 DGU and C57 BUL ( where are they now )  (Read 1997 times)

Offline GTI EDITION (aka LTD)

• I live here
A699 DGU and C57 BUL ( where are they now )
« on: 05 May 2005, 00:31 »
Has anyone seen either of my old golfs  Firstly Llasa Green GTi  MK1 A699 DGU ( Last seen in 1995 ) Secondly  White Gti 8v 5 door MK2  C57 BUL ( Last seen 2001 ), Just wondered whether they are still in the land of the living   :sad:
( VW dealership where I worked used both of them in the show room as A1 examples when the mk3 was first launched ) :cool:
« Last Edit: 05 May 2005, 00:39 by VENTO GTI EDITION »

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=topn&cat=19378

Does my arse look TOO BIG (to fit) in this (forum).... or was it something I said ?

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
Re: A699 DGU and C57 BUL ( where are they now )
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2005, 00:36 »
Has anyone seen either of my old golfs  Firstly Llasa Green GTi  MK1 A699 DGU ( Last seen in 1995 ) Secondly  White 5 door MK2 ( Last seen 2001 ), Just wondered whether they are still in the land of the living 
( VW dealership where I worked used both of them in the show room as A1 examples when the mk3 was first launched )

2nd one, we need registration number as it doesn't quite narrow it down enough :wink:

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2005, 00:43 »
JUST  REALISED SORRY !  :embarassed:  does that narrow it a bit  P.S.  BRIGHTON AREA

Does my arse look TOO BIG (to fit) in this (forum).... or was it something I said ?

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2005, 00:51 »
 :wink:

Haven't forgotten your photo's either.............gonna spend time with my babe, which means I can chill out and should get some time to sort your other photo's out for you

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2005, 01:06 »
Is that your grown up  babe or the sproglet babe that doesn't want to go to sleep ? ( my three are fast asleep upstairs  this is the only time I get any peace and quiet ... still wouldn't be with out them . :smiley:)

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 05 May 2005, 01:20 »
Grown up babe that now lives 180 miles away from me  :cry:

I now live in a 4 bedroomed house on my own..........so its now filled with lodgers.............you should see the Spanish girl I have in one of the rooms...........gorgeous..........spose I'm not technically on my own any more, but feel like it cos I love my babe so much and want to be with her.............but life eh............?

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2005, 01:24 »
I'm deffo feeling sorry for myself so best go to bed before I say something I regret :huh:

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2005, 01:37 »
Think I know what you mean . Part of the reason why I'm asking after my old  GTi s is that , back in 2001 wife bu66ers of after 17 years .
Thats bad enough but prior to her going she decides she wants a new car so like a tw-t that I am I agree to part ex my beloved mk2 for a passat 1.8t sport ..... I I only  drove it a few times before the cow bu66ered off in it . So now I left with 3 girls 12,10 & 8  and a 2.0l vento which I'm gradually ( as you have seen the pics ) changing in to hopefully  something a bit less dull ! :undecided:

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 05 May 2005, 01:45 »
By the way did you go up to the spring festival at the pod . Where was the club stand ?

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #9 on: 05 May 2005, 01:47 »
No I couldn't make it...........can't make Inters either :cry: First time for a few years :cry: