Author Topic: Valentino Rossi  (Read 6144 times)

Offline GazB

• I live here
  • Newport Edition - aaahhhhh!AC Cobra Fast as F*@k -
Valentino Rossi
« on: 23 November 2005, 19:52 »
Check out here Rossi's Ferarri Test Link

and here rossi beats Mcrae link

:embarassed: :embarassed:

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
Re: Valentino Rossi
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2005, 19:56 »
should be interesting to see such an aspiring GP rider go into F1, could be good as he is bit of a crazy f**k on track sometimes. As long as he doesn't jump out the cockpit and try to lean the car into the corners.  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline GazB

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2005, 19:58 »
Ferarri want him when Schuey retires, he'll be nuts  :cool:

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #3 on: 23 November 2005, 20:01 »
Aye i have been reading about this over the past few months, he was putting in some very competitive times in the car when testing, but then i think he crashed out in testing earlier in the year.  :undecided:

I suppose it depends on how long herman the german wants to keep racing, if he wins the up coming season i cannot see him retiring for a while yet.  :sad:

Offline GazB

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 23 November 2005, 20:04 »
Nah, I reckon this is his last season, just hope rossi wont be a dirty bastard like Schuey

Offline Bazzer

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 24 November 2005, 07:50 »
I reckon it'd be shart if Rossi goes to F1. The 'sport' will suck the life right out of him... compare the two types of characters - F1 drivers are all nerds hellbent on being corporate niceboys and the media slates anyone with even the mildest of personalities... MotoGP on the other hand is populated by nutters who appreciate the fun of racing while still getting the job done. If Rossi moves (and I suspect that when Cyril Sneer finally does leave Ferrari he will) he will be rebadged and rebranded and you won't see any of the funny monkeyman antics ever again...

:sad:

Bazzer

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #6 on: 25 November 2005, 17:46 »
Ferarri want him when Schuey retires, he'll be nuts  :cool:

yeah but ferrari also want to swap him for raikkonen with mclaren :laugh:

Offline steviem

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 29 November 2005, 09:26 »
Rossi doesnt want to do F1 for fun, he wants to do it to prove that he is the best on 2 and 4 wheels.
It would be more fun if he went in to WTCC but as Formula 1 is the most 'popular' type of racing he has to do it there.
He'd be great on WRC too...

Offline Bazzer

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 29 November 2005, 09:51 »
He'd be great on WRC too...
Now you're talking... Remember the Pug 206 on RallyGB a couple years back? he was great until he crashed! I think he's got a major talent for 'feeling' cars and bikes... Difficult to describe really, but he's definately got more talent than most of the F1 robots out there. WRC would make better use of the talents IMHO...

Bazzer

Offline steviem

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 29 November 2005, 10:43 »
He should do two seasons in f1, win in his second season, go to WRC, may take three or four seasons to win, then go back to bikes...