Author Topic: Jarrolds golf  (Read 8575 times)

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
Jarrolds golf
« on: 16 April 2014, 11:23 »
Just thought I'd put some pics of my golf up it's the 2.0 ltr gti I brought the car and she'd loads of problems were wrong with it aka air bags in seats rewired them now sorted starter motor was f***ed started smoking and sparking front indicators needed new wires as someone had cut one of them new door lock module as there a common fault I hear and just pack up so no interior lights work loads more problems but save you the bore I'll upload some pics to show what I've done so far to the car

Fitted day time running lights with fog lights

I will be trying new things in next couple of weeks I will keep you updated on what I'm doing

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
Re: Jarrolds golf
« Reply #1 on: 17 April 2014, 02:11 »
Just thought I'd put this up to show the fogs on at night also the day time running lights are also the indictors just thought I'd shout that out lol

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 18 April 2014, 13:13 »
Just thought I'd show how my car polishes up

Just thought I'd have a stubby ariel

My new plates arrived today

Took the rear wiper off and put a rubber plunge in it

I also received my bora vents today Witch I will be fitting sometime next week but I will be putting pics up when it's done

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 19 April 2014, 14:45 »

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 25 April 2014, 11:16 »
Got through the post today my fully custermised mats and dust caps pics to show

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 25 April 2014, 11:50 »
Looking good there mate - I'm a big fan of fly eye kit  :cool:

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 25 April 2014, 12:17 »
Sound mate I'm going to be trying something new next week and I've not seen anyone on here that's done it can't wait to complete it and see what response I get

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 26 April 2014, 18:59 »
Went to the scrap yard and found two of these so thought I'll take them and put them both in the front

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 27 April 2014, 19:35 »
So I've been the car today and gave her a service and thought I would fiddle about with some things first of all I mentioned that me and my mate rewired the air bags from the seats thought I would take a pic today and show you guys well it done the trick and passed mot with them

Thought as my mats have red in I would do the red in the grill

Ok so brought this off eBay is only a tax disc holder but better than the standard ones you get
« Last Edit: 27 April 2014, 19:38 by Jarrold06 »

Offline Jarrold06

• Not said much yet
« Reply #9 on: 01 May 2014, 03:19 »
Ok so I been working on the car tonight first of all I started by putting in my bora vents pics as followed of what I've been up to

Ok next thing I got up was puddle lights who thinks the stupid little puddle lights isn't that bright so I've made a new light so it's brighter now we can see what s**t we're stepping out of the car into

Next was door handle lights soon as door unlocks lights come on door shuts lights go off

Ok now finally interior lights foot well lights works exactly same as interior light open doors they turn on shut doors turn off lock car turn off you get the hint lol with a connector so I can take out the back seats if I ever need to

Hope you all like think I will be trying other stuff out to I will be keeping you updated to what I'll be doing on it going to be taking more pics to what I've had to do to get all that intact and working properly