Author Topic: OBDeleven faults  (Read 591 times)

Offline jonesltd

• I live here
  • MK7 R
OBDeleven faults
« on: 06 June 2022, 18:43 »
So I  FINALLY got my ODBeleven and haven’t activated the pro subscription but have scanned the car and it’s come up with this:

Do I need to activate the subscription to dig deeper into the car? If not then what is this subscription thing actually for?

If you cant find it......Grind it

Offline Yusee

• I live here
Re: OBDeleven faults
« Reply #1 on: 06 June 2022, 22:04 »
As far as I’m aware, you don’t need credits, or a subscription, for diagnostics.

It’s already showing your fault codes, clear them and see if they come back.

The credits are for people who enjoy doing fancy programming stuff,  like making your dash fluorescent yellow- stuff like that.

Some people like to turn off the stop/start- that’ll require some credits.

Useful if you need to reset your service indicators.

To check for faults, you don’t need credits
2018 Golf GTI Performance  5dr manual, Isaac blue
1988 Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9, 2022 Triumph Street Triple R, 2016 Seat Alhambra.

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
Re: OBDeleven faults
« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2022, 22:51 »
All the first faults are green which means not normally a problem, and the ECU’s just got info they didn’t expect at the time, the only one to worry about is the low voltage on the key as you may not be able to unlock the car soon,
Free- scan and clear dtc
Credits-apps add/remove mods/features and also do service items (credits can be either free (6 a day watching ads) or paid)
Pro- all of the above but let’s you go into the modules and change long coding/adaptions, long coding is like on off switches, adaptions is more like option a, b, c (which is a paid yearly subscription)