Author Topic: New (to me) discovery for the Nav Pro (doh.....)  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
New (to me) discovery for the Nav Pro (doh.....)
« on: 21 November 2013, 13:20 »
Hi all, I could of course be really thick but after 2 months of owning the car and having bemoaned previously about the lack of a playlist functionality in the Nav Pro (when playing my Ipod touch through the MDI), well today I found it - it's there.

I'm sure all of you already know this and are now sniggering behind my back (I blame it on my age  :grin:), but it seems VW decided to re-name it "Track List". I hadn't looked in that section before as I thought (wrongly it seems), that this was just a long list of the music tracks on the ipod (of which there are thousands of them). Then I noticed below that another section called "tracks", and thought why are there 2, and what's the difference between them ?

Well, when I looked in the "Track List" section, low and behold, there were all my custom playlists (all 40 of them), that I created when the unit was in the Scirocco and plugged into the RNS-510, and were accessible under "Playlists" (quite why they re-named it I'll never know).

As I said, I'm sure most of you have already figured this out, but for those of us getting on in years, thought this might help  :grin:
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras