Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287498 times)

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3740 on: 03 November 2012, 15:02 »
dont think webber read the team orders for that qualifying  :grin: :laugh:

I was just thinking that.  :grin:

Immense session from LH. Shame inconsistencies have led to him being so far down the pecking order. It would be great to have a three horse race. I sincerely hope Kimi holds on to third spot though. What an achievement that would be. Massa out, Kimi in at Ferrari.  :laugh:
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #3741 on: 03 November 2012, 18:46 »
Just announced. Vettel handed penalty to start from back of grid for not making it back to pits. This opens up the championship right open.

Alooooonso!!!!!

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #3742 on: 04 November 2012, 10:11 »
Just announced. Vettel handed penalty to start from back of grid for not making it back to pits. This opens up the championship right open.

Alooooonso!!!!!

He's got to start from pit lane fella, so even further behind.  :grin:

Having said that if Vettel can somehow manage to get into the points and Alonso doesn't much further better his position of 7th on the grid, then it's not going to be quite as dramatic as one might assume it to be, as far as Alonso gaining ground is concerned.

I'm going for LH to win, Webber for second and Alonso for third. (Mind you I'm usually wrong)

:grin:
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #3743 on: 04 November 2012, 11:09 »
vettel starting from the back should make it a bit more interesting! would be nice to see maldonado puts in a good performance today

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #3744 on: 04 November 2012, 11:24 »

They sent him back of the grid, there he can choose to start from pitlane or not.

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #3745 on: 04 November 2012, 12:21 »

They sent him back of the grid, there he can choose to start from pitlane or not.

Oh okay then, It's just that Christian Horner confirmed on the BBC coverage that Vettel will start from the pit lane, to allow them to make certain changes (Ie; lengthening the top gear and changing tyres) :smiley:
« Last Edit: 04 November 2012, 12:28 by MS1COYS »

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline Dolly

• I live here
« Reply #3746 on: 04 November 2012, 14:24 »
Vettell is a jammy thingy.  Are people crashing out in sympathy or what

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #3747 on: 04 November 2012, 15:01 »
Agree, so lucky. One of the tracks known for its lack of overtaking and he manages to stand on the podium thanks to everyone else crashing and from two extremely lucky safety car timings.

Offline trog_nfs

• I live here
« Reply #3748 on: 04 November 2012, 15:01 »
The IceMan returneth!

You've got to love Kimi just for his radio input in that race!

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #3749 on: 04 November 2012, 15:02 »
Kimi is a legend. His pit radio conversations today were brilliant and well deserved victory. SV drove like a Champion today and Monobrow's face says it all, he knows he's beat.

Nick