Author Topic: Ross Tech Vagcom?  (Read 1601 times)

Offline D4VEY01

• Not said much yet
  • 1999 GTI 1.8T AGU BLACK
Ross Tech Vagcom?
« on: 08 November 2010, 15:46 »
Im thinking of getting Vagcom from the Ross tech website,Irealise it about 250 quid..Do i just download the version off the site and they send me the interface(cable) or do they send me a disc with a serial key(license) and the interface....just want to check what im gonna get in the post from america...Any help please

1999 : GTI : 1.8T : AGU : SPEC 1 R-TECH REMAP : BOSCH SUPER 4 : FORGE TIP : SILICONE TURBO HOSE KIT : 18" RS4 ALLOYS : -30MM ADJ SPAX SHOCKS/SPRINGS : FORGE 007P D/V (YELLOW) : MILLTEK CAT BACK RES 4MOTION : POWERFLEX DOG BONE BUSHES : PIPERCROSS FILTER : FORGE ACTUATOR (YELLOW) :

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Ross Tech Vagcom?
« Reply #1 on: 08 November 2010, 16:49 »
You will get a lead which has a serial number on it which you use to register for the full technical support

You download the software from the Ross Tech site, install, plug in and away you go  :smiley:

Get a HEX-CAN USB as that does all the latest VAG cars meaning you can recuperate your cash by helping out family, friends etc for beer tokens  :wink:

Offline D4VEY01

• Not said much yet
  • 1999 GTI 1.8T AGU BLACK
Re: Ross Tech Vagcom?
« Reply #2 on: 08 November 2010, 23:33 »
Just what i needed to hear..
Cheers for the reply son.:-)

1999 : GTI : 1.8T : AGU : SPEC 1 R-TECH REMAP : BOSCH SUPER 4 : FORGE TIP : SILICONE TURBO HOSE KIT : 18" RS4 ALLOYS : -30MM ADJ SPAX SHOCKS/SPRINGS : FORGE 007P D/V (YELLOW) : MILLTEK CAT BACK RES 4MOTION : POWERFLEX DOG BONE BUSHES : PIPERCROSS FILTER : FORGE ACTUATOR (YELLOW) :