Author Topic: the highlight of my day today ....... and some exotic super cars  (Read 2814 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
He probably thinks some master criminal is doing his "what car to pinch next" research by trolling car forums.

Gone are the good old fashioned days when said car thief would walk down the street and say " i'll have that".

Ti's the power of the internet!  :tongue:

As and aside. You must be very proud to work in a garage with such a good reputation.  Kudos.

Keep up the good work.

Offline spudboy6

• I live here
  • Just like a golf ......
Very true about the plates will edit them in future ! I love within there only place I've ever worked since I left school honks ago but then your Friday always gets ruine when they say " transit van in tomorrow"  :shocked:

Anyone ever done a vacuum pump and waterpump on a 2.4 rwd transit 2007 ?

Offline justalex81

• I live here
Very true about the plates will edit them in future ! I love within there only place I've ever worked since I left school honks ago but then your Friday always gets ruine when they say " transit van in tomorrow"  :shocked:

no but it's bound to be the most basterd job ever!  :grin:

Offline spudboy6

• I live here
  • Just like a golf ......

no but it's bound to be the most basterd job ever!  :grin:

I changed the vacuum pump today with gasket but it still leaked good job I told the customer there was a chance the waterpump gave could have warped ! There shot they use it to servo the brakes then cool the water pump and it over heats warping it left right and centre :(