Author Topic: New Golf owner  (Read 1020 times)

Offline DoomWolf

• Just got here
New Golf owner
« on: 25 July 2022, 10:03 »
Hello to you all. I have recently purchased my first ever Golf. It is a 2013 diesel bluemotion. It needed a new clutch which ive just got purchased. Is there tips and tricks I need to be made aware of?

I want to make a few adjustments such as getting some new alloys and changing the interior lighting from yellow and white.

I have a few errors on the dashboard, which I would like to get resolved. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
« Last Edit: 25 July 2022, 10:05 by DoomWolf »

Offline joe6

• I live here
Re: New Golf owner
« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2022, 17:12 »
Welcome Doomwolf. Photos of your new acquisition would be nice. Lots of advice available on this forum both mechanical and cosmetic like wheel choice etc. You need to provide a few more details about the dashboard errors. My first action would be to get a scan done to get error codes that will provide more info on any issues with the car and clues to sort them.
Mk6 GTI Carbon Grey, 2010 Bluetooth and voice fitted, a few VCDS mods still a comfortable family car. Red Scirocco 2011 twin charger stage 1 - enjoyable drive now gone.  White 2016 Polo GTI (roller skate on steroids) replaced with an Indium Grey 2019 7.5 GTI PP.