Author Topic: Rhyso's 205bhp Posh Golf....Gone :(  (Read 230824 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Rhyso's Posh Golf
« Reply #430 on: 07 January 2011, 08:22 »
^^^

Tried a number of things like deleting recent call lists, cleared the phonebook in the car kit itself but my new phone won't even find the carkit when searching for devices  :sad:

I'll give it another go over the weekend, it might just take a bit longer to find it  :undecided:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #431 on: 07 January 2011, 12:18 »
^^^

Tried a number of things like deleting recent call lists, cleared the phonebook in the car kit itself but my new phone won't even find the carkit when searching for devices  :sad:

I'll give it another go over the weekend, it might just take a bit longer to find it  :undecided:

Have you got access to someone else's phone so you can rule out the car playing silly beggars?

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #432 on: 07 January 2011, 12:50 »
^^^

Have you got access to someone else's phone so you can rule out the car playing silly beggars?

Of the same type? No I don't.  I tend to go for other phones most people don't lol

Even my old work Nokia connects to it! As well as my old SE W995 - that connects within 5 seconds!

Accountant in work has an A5 Sportback on a 59 plate so I'm going to try and connect to his kit.  Hopefully it won't then I can rule out having to upgrade the bluetooth module.  Guess there is no such thing as a free upgrade!

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #433 on: 07 January 2011, 12:56 »
 :rolleyes: Bet an iphone works :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #434 on: 07 January 2011, 12:59 »
^^^

Of the same type? No I don't.  I tend to go for other phones most people don't lol

Even my old work Nokia connects to it! As well as my old SE W995 - that connects within 5 seconds!

Accountant in work has an A5 Sportback on a 59 plate so I'm going to try and connect to his kit.  Hopefully it won't then I can rule out having to upgrade the bluetooth module.  Guess there is no such thing as a free upgrade!

Well another android phone at least..... fook knows, what a pain in the ass.  Yeah it will be interesting to know if your new phone will pair with something else.. for your sake i hope it doesnt... My phone could have been upgraded a long time ago, i just cant let go of it as it still doesn everything I want...

*slams door in face*  :grin:

Offline N900 MJT

• I live here
« Reply #435 on: 07 January 2011, 13:00 »

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #436 on: 07 January 2011, 13:01 »

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #437 on: 07 January 2011, 13:01 »

Find out tomorrow I guess. If it does it won't for very long  :lipsrsealed: :tongue: :grin: :grin:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #438 on: 07 January 2011, 17:41 »
I'm a new fang-dangled-touchscreen-bluetooth-phone-to-carkit-fixing-mutha-fcuker  :nerd: :cool:

It works!!  :smiley:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #439 on: 07 January 2011, 18:44 »
What was the fix? :smiley:

Haha my iphone would probably reach from here its so awesomes :lipsrsealed: :undecided: :lipsrsealed: lol