Author Topic: Pat's Accuair'd GTI  (Read 16872 times)

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
Re: Pat's GTI
« Reply #10 on: 29 April 2012, 19:40 »
Looking good love the boot build nice and subtle mate ! Those spacers for the rear axle are generally called stance plates you wont find nothing about them if you search spacers i was looking into them couple of weeks back, i dont believe you can get them off the shelf anymore though and also almost every thread i read say there a big no if your on air which is a bit of a bummer as thats when you need them most lol

Offline .Pat

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 29 April 2012, 21:52 »
looks sweet  :cool:

Cheers dude

awesome build mate, need to get me some gen side skirts  :drool:

will u b at any of the london meets? WED or HomeGrown?

I will try my best but money is really tight after buying a new dish and also have the service/MOT due in the next two weeks as well
Looking good love the boot build nice and subtle mate ! Those spacers for the rear axle are generally called stance plates you wont find nothing about them if you search spacers i was looking into them couple of weeks back, i dont believe you can get them off the shelf anymore though and also almost every thread i read say there a big no if your on air which is a bit of a bummer as thats when you need them most lol

Haha that's the one, I couldn't for the life of me remember what they were called!  :grin:
Yeah I knew about the ones that did not work with air but Innovative designs are going to be releasing, in fact I think they have already a Rear axel hub relocation plate and that is the one I was attempting to explain albeit very poorly  :grin:

Here is a link to the thread on Edition Link Here. This set up can be used with air.

Couple more pics from Springfest

DSC06953 by Alex [Atari] Thomason, on Flickr

DSC06962 by Alex [Atari] Thomason, on Flickr

Offline jnufcuk

• I live here
  • Mk4 1.8T, Mk3 VR6 gone AUDI A1 Gone, Back in GTI
« Reply #12 on: 01 May 2012, 15:43 »
No excuses I hope to see u there lol homegrown was a really good meet. Had over 130 cars for the first one  :cool:

Top marks for shamstar and smuj for sorting it out  :smiley:
Add me on twitter: @stacky789 Instagram: JBOY_9

Audi A1 Gone ;( VR6 Gone ;( Back in my old mk4 GTI :D

Offline DanChave

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 01 May 2012, 20:07 »
This car has a f**k load of win as far as I am concerned! Sorry to read about the rim, I look forward to it being sorted and more updates :)

Offline .Pat

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 13 May 2012, 16:32 »
Well after the nightmare with the buckled wheel, the OZ's are back on and the car is now running tip-top after a well needed service

I'm happy  :grin:

Boot build by Pat Ramagge, on Flickr

Golf GTI on OZ Futura's by Pat Ramagge, on Flickr

MK4 GTI OZ Futura's by Pat Ramagge, on Flickr

Offline DanChave

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 14 May 2012, 15:32 »
Lovely few pics there buddy! You know, I can't decide weather the OZ's look better with or without the centre caps! They look great either way!

Offline Scott D

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 15 May 2012, 01:37 »
really like those rims, work so well and look excellent
2003 1.8T GTI 180 - APR Stage I, S2000 Filter, R-Tech Supersize TIP, Bilstein B12 Suspension, 18" OZ Superleggera, Recaro Heated Leathers, US Spec Rear Lights, N249/SAI/PCV Delete

1.8T AUQ - 241bhp & 286 ft-lb
R-Tech Map, Forge FMIC, SFS Oversized TIP, Ported Manifold, Milltek Turboback non res exhaust, Forge 007p, N249 & N112 delete, SAI delete, S2000 Air Filter, Sachs clutch & Lightweight Flywheel

Offline .Pat

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 17 May 2012, 19:50 »
Lovely few pics there buddy! You know, I can't decide weather the OZ's look better with or without the centre caps! They look great either way!
They do seem to be splitting opinions at the moment, I really like them and think they set the wheels off.
If the OZ's weren't re-drilled then maybe I would prefer without but otherwise they just look a little messy lol

really like those rims, work so well and look excellent
Thanks a lot dude

MK4 Golf GTI OZ Futura's by Pat Ramagge, on Flickr

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Re: Pat's Accuair'd GTI
« Reply #18 on: 17 May 2012, 20:56 »
Looks stunning :cool:

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
Re: Pat's Accuair'd GTI
« Reply #19 on: 17 May 2012, 21:14 »