Author Topic: Blue n Green should never be seen!!!! unless its a GTI............  (Read 5808 times)

Offline ben gttdi

• GTI forum regular

my first GT TDI :) got rid of her a few days after this pic as she was a lil tatty, loved her so much i went and bought another 1, yep same colour same engine with different interior  :grin:far less miles and mintt....

Offline ben gttdi

• GTI forum regular
one day i sat looking at its silver wheels which really needed a refurb anyway, and thought f**k me i paint and my wheels look like this  :sick: so i set out sanding all the corrosion and old paint away....as the hours went by and the filler dryed i thought of an old scalextric car i had as a boy, the new golf R32 at the time the mk4!! was in the same blue as mine with bright green wheels and rallye stickers..... this was the out come..... much to everyones disgust......

Offline ben gttdi

• GTI forum regular
then came the badges  :laugh:

that took a wile

primered twice:)

painted 3 times :P

and lacquer twice = bullet proof to stone chips :P

Offline ben gttdi

• GTI forum regular
come on i want comments from like minded dub drivers....... i wont be offended the cars sold :P!!!

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Well it is different  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
A darker green would be OK but that is just  :sick:
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
Strangely I quite like it :laugh:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
I think it looks awesome! :cool: :grin:

Offline murraymint

• I live here
Love it!  :cool:
josh

95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline ben gttdi

• GTI forum regular
i loved it too :P sadly shes gone to a new home now, hes gonna change the wheels and badges black :S i have a new mk4 now a diesel anni :P