Author Topic: Pure comedy. Chav mod... (see pic)  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Optimus Wol

• GTI forum regular
  • Theres an evil monkey in my closet......
Re: Pure comedy. Chav mod... (see pic)
« Reply #20 on: 03 May 2005, 11:06 »
you should see it down here, theres a small car park opposite a pub and there are sh!te loads of lexus light/jap kit/stick on halfords crap clad saxo's/106/fiesta/ka muppets just sitting in there cars all night. i'll try and get a pic soon....

Judderi

« Reply #21 on: 04 May 2005, 13:29 »
to be honest though we all start off with a sh!t car (well i did anyway! :rolleyes:) and i tryed to make it look good (i had a rover metro)  :embarassed: and at the time i thought it was the nuts but now looking back a photos i now know what i pr*ck i looked! but hey we all grow up!!  :grin:

Me too. I had a f reg nissan micra. Not a bad 1st car but i had a dancing sunflower on the parcel shelf!  :laugh: I thought it was cool at the time - oh how wrong i was! It also had a fake bullet hole sticker on the wing hiding my 1st bad attempt of a body repair.

Hopefully my taste has improved - still i do ocasionally have a stupid idea like buying chrome number plate surrounds.... which i have now decided to file in the B1N

Offline GazB

• I live here
  • Newport Edition - aaahhhhh!AC Cobra Fast as F*@k -
« Reply #22 on: 04 May 2005, 13:37 »
my first car, what quality it was. :grin:

A cream ford orion with a stick on tail pipe and xr2 pepperpot wheels.  State of the art pioneer tape deck and shelf speakers mounted on top of the dash.  Lush

mix

« Reply #23 on: 04 May 2005, 13:48 »
My first car was a golf, made a right decision from the beggining.... :wink:

Was mint aswell, a D-reg with 50k on the clock and no body damage . . . . . . . . .just some stupid b!tch went into the side of it......

Offline davero

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 04 May 2005, 14:03 »
my first car was a mazda b2200 pickup in 1988, was really quite good fun :embarassed: went downhill from there until 2002 when i bought my mk3 :grin: :grin:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #25 on: 04 May 2005, 14:29 »
to be honest though we all start off with a sh!t car (well i did anyway! :rolleyes:) and i tryed to make it look good (i had a rover metro)  :embarassed: and at the time i thought it was the nuts but now looking back a photos i now know what i pr*ck i looked! but hey we all grow up!!  :grin:

Me too. I had a f reg nissan micra. Not a bad 1st car but i had a dancing sunflower on the parcel shelf!  :laugh: I thought it was cool at the time - oh how wrong i was! It also had a fake bullet hole sticker on the wing hiding my 1st bad attempt of a body repair.

Hopefully my taste has improved - still i do ocasionally have a stupid idea like buying chrome number plate surrounds.... which i have now decided to file in the B1N

how much have i spent on stuff that i put on a car then take off and put in the bin!! its stupid! i have learnt less is more! lol  :grin:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline tinman

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 04 May 2005, 15:36 »
you should see it down here, theres a small car park opposite a pub and there are sh!te loads of lexus light/jap kit/stick on halfords crap clad saxo's/106/fiesta/ka muppets just sitting in there cars all night. i'll try and get a pic soon....

Problem is though chaps - they are buying Golfs as well.

Offline davero

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 04 May 2005, 16:00 »
 :cry: seen this bad boy on ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43119&item=7971389582&rd=1
 don't all bid at once  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fielder5757

« Reply #28 on: 04 May 2005, 16:25 »

Me too. I had a f reg nissan micra. Not a bad 1st car but i had a dancing sunflower on the parcel shelf! :laugh: I thought it was cool at the time - oh how wrong i was! It also had a fake bullet hole sticker on the wing hiding my 1st bad attempt of a body repair.

This is where ive been fortunate, My first car was my Current VW, Everytime ive thaught of doing something even remotally chav somebody on this forum (usally blue or Count) has slapped me around the head a few times until the idea is beaten out of me!