Author Topic: Service Book  (Read 4120 times)

Offline willni

• I live here
Re: Service Book
« Reply #20 on: 26 September 2023, 21:31 »
Had a look at mine there and it actually doesn't have my service from last Monday on it yet. Doesn't show the diff or brake fluid changes either, doesn't concern me as I've a folder of all the invoices but something to bare in mind.
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline madstaff

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 26 September 2023, 21:49 »
When I serviced mine I also carried out a brake fluid change and a diff service which I recorded as additional items and when I highlight that service it confirms those items have been done as part of that particular service.
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 #706.

Urano grey, 3 Door, Manual, Recaros, Brescias, DCC, Nav Pro, Black roof & tints.

Offline Rudedog

• Here all the time
« Reply #22 on: 26 September 2023, 21:49 »
Also what I've found is my dealer won't automatically give me a parts break-down invoice as I'm on a service plan - just a note saying 'serviced as per plan', the only time I got one was when they gave me one by mistake when the thought I was paying and didn't realise I had a SP.

They do give me the techs tick-box list of work carried out and figures for things like the coolant and battery condition.
2019 Golf GTi PP DSG, Isaac Blue.

Offline rowlers

• I live here
  • I'm back - MK7 GTI
« Reply #23 on: 29 September 2023, 11:06 »
Couple of services missing from my history too, all done by Walkingshaws, the local VW dealer. I guess they forgot to update the DSS.

Offline Adam T7

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 01 October 2023, 16:07 »
Thanks for posting this, just had nosey around mine after creating company - very useful, everything up to date👍
MY2019 GTI Mk 7.5 Performance. DSG, 5 Door, Rear Camera, Climate Windscreen and Rear Window Factory Tints, Indium Grey.

Offline willni

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 01 October 2023, 18:23 »
Would like to know why they didn't integrate the service history into the radio like in BMW's, considering it would cross over to all models.
« Last Edit: 01 October 2023, 18:27 by willni »
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Adam T7

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 01 October 2023, 18:28 »
Would like to know why they didn't integrate the service history into the radio like in BMW's, considering it would cross over to all models.

Or on the We Connect App?
MY2019 GTI Mk 7.5 Performance. DSG, 5 Door, Rear Camera, Climate Windscreen and Rear Window Factory Tints, Indium Grey.

Offline AMG01

• Just got here
« Reply #27 on: 02 October 2023, 16:47 »
Thanks for this, have set up an account and can see all my services, I have only one service under my ownership but VW never gave me a printed sheet but the additional works, e.g. spark plugs have been included so taken screen shots and will print out good to have.  VW gave me the same summary but wouldnt give me the details of each service.

Offline bobbyboucher

• Just got here
« Reply #28 on: 05 February 2024, 14:15 »
I've just registered and can't find how I access my service history - any advice gratefully received!  Thanks.

I think its this, Products and services - digital service schedule - enter VIN.

They have taken the "Products and services - digital service schedule" part away now sadly.

Offline andygo

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #29 on: 05 February 2024, 21:15 »
I'm just looking at this and trying to register. What is the 'VW working context' box asking for on the bottom of the registration screen please. I keep getting kicked out as I dont know what to put!

Ignore that, just left it blank!

Registered through a company name and could access the DSS, however it doesn't really show anything different to the VW supplied and very brief synopsis.
I can however add additional items which is handy for stuff I can do myself.
« Last Edit: 05 February 2024, 21:59 by andygo »