Author Topic: New member searching- clubsport edition40  (Read 4252 times)

Offline AGB

• I live here
Re: New member searching- clubsport edition40
« Reply #30 on: 01 February 2023, 14:42 »
A nice price on the APS car? :) 

The same mileage as mine, only I have DCC, which can't hurt? 

If the prices continue to go up on these, I may have to buy something else & put the CS away......

The thing is, it was bought as the runaround to keep mileage and use off of other cars.... You just can't win sometimes? :)

I don't think it's a bad price on the APS car TBH. Put it this way, if you bought the seats from VW parts, that's £14k alone. That figure was last checked a couple years ago now so probably more now the way things are going. So you're paying £16k for a car with 13k miles on it that's limited production.

I'm here with my man maths calculator to reframe your problems all week.  :evil:

MK7 Clubsport S, 981 Cayman GT4, MK7.5 GTI TCR

Offline andy28

• Here all the time
« Reply #31 on: 01 February 2023, 15:04 »
I like your logic AGB. I might need your man maths calculator for justification next time I buy something unnecessary  :grin:

The car at APS does look like a great example!

A nice price on the APS car? :) 

The same mileage as mine, only I have DCC, which can't hurt? 

If the prices continue to go up on these, I may have to buy something else & put the CS away......

The thing is, it was bought as the runaround to keep mileage and use off of other cars.... You just can't win sometimes? :)

I don't think it's a bad price on the APS car TBH. Put it this way, if you bought the seats from VW parts, that's £14k alone. That figure was last checked a couple years ago now so probably more now the way things are going. So you're paying £16k for a car with 13k miles on it that's limited production.

I'm here with my man maths calculator to reframe your problems all week.  :evil:
GTI Clubsport Edition 40
#301 and then #190

Offline AGB

• I live here
« Reply #32 on: 01 February 2023, 15:31 »
I'm here for you Andy. No justification too big or too small.  :grin:
MK7 Clubsport S, 981 Cayman GT4, MK7.5 GTI TCR

Offline tricky401

• Not said much yet
« Reply #33 on: 04 February 2024, 20:09 »
Bump on this. Anybody thinking of selling? Had a few cars since but looks at the CS40 again now

Still needs to be a 5 door, manual with pano