Author Topic: supaguard??  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Ryan

• GTI forum regular
  • Scotland
Re: supaguard??
« Reply #10 on: 14 May 2007, 18:38 »
Have to disagree with you all here. I got easyguard which is the same thing sprayed inside and outside on the st and it was the best thing i have spent on the car. I wash it once a month (if that at all) and have never polished and just after coming up here it got damage on the front wing, so i went to the local ford garage to get it repaired and they thought i had been polishing it all the time.Plus they sprayed the repaired bit with easyguard and gave me a new certificate for that part.

Also i have spilt both curry sauce and oil in the inside of the car and it just beeds on top of the carpet leaving no stain.
WANTED:: 16v crankshaft pulley and rear windescreen washer bottle

Offline tom26

• I live here
  • team chumpy.
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2007, 11:36 »
^ that sounds like a good product to me? my neighbour has one of those bad-ass new volvo things that has about 300bhp and his was treated with something simular and looks amazing for it?

Offline Bluefox

• I live here
  • ...back again!
« Reply #12 on: 18 May 2007, 23:36 »
Also i have spilt both curry sauce and oil in the inside of the car and it just beeds on top of the carpet leaving no stain.

Curry sauce inside the car, tut tut!!

I think it's probably worth it on the inside, I mean it seems to work well on sofa's and stuff. Outside however? Hm... stop being lazy ;)
Bluefox
Current: '84 Golf C 1.9 TDi | '01 Polo GTI | '01 Audi A2 TDi | '83 MG Metro
Previous: '83 GX | '04 R32 | '93 VR6 | '86 GTi 8v | '88 Diesel | '92 G60 | '04 Skoda Superb TDi | '90 GTi 8v | Plus many more!

Project Thread - http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=270683.0