Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1149012 times)

Offline ROF1984

• Just got here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #3180 on: 27 August 2021, 22:52 »
Hi guys. New to post here but have been following the forum since i picked this up 2 years now. Some great information being shared here and I've found brilliant so thanks all, hopefully I can start contributing.

What can I say......the GTI been a joy to drive and I have had no issues except for the dreaded customary driver's side wing mirror glass fall out (and smash!!)

2016 Mk7 GTI PP Manual. ROI based.

« Last Edit: 27 August 2021, 22:58 by ROF1984 »

Offline ChrisMidas

• Just got here
« Reply #3181 on: 20 November 2021, 20:49 »
Hi there!

I’m new to the world of GTI. Picked up my 2018 Mk7.5 PP in June this year after spending 18 months or so looking for “the one”. Very happy with what I’ve got but I’m here for help & advice on ways to improve what’s already the best car I’ve ever owned!

Thanks for having me

2018 Golf GTI Mk7.5 PP, Atlantic blue, 19” Santiago’s

Offline Scott-CS40

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3182 on: 14 March 2022, 21:44 »
Hi All,

After many years of promising myself a Golf GTI I finally managed to align everything between family, money, time etc and get myself a GTI.
I wanted something a little special to have as a keeper and managed to find this after 3-4months of searching. I can’t recommend APS highly enough, Ed was super helpful.
I’ve started an Instagram page to record our time together and to share the highlights: gti_clubsport40

2017 Clubsport Edition 40 no.137
Oryx Pearl - DCC - Pretoria - Recaro Wingbacks - Dynaudio - Manual - 90% Tints

Offline zainahmed48

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3183 on: 14 March 2022, 21:55 »
Hi All,

After many years of promising myself a Golf GTI I finally managed to align everything between family, money, time etc and get myself a GTI.
I wanted something a little special to have as a keeper and managed to find this after 3-4months of searching. I can’t recommend APS highly enough, Ed was super helpful.
I’ve started an Instagram page to record our time together and to share the highlights: gti_clubsport40

That looks awesome mate congratulations! Will drop a follow now, I’m @zain.gti
2018 Indium Grey MK7.5 GTi (Manual), 19" Brescia

Offline marley

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3184 on: 16 March 2022, 11:14 »
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago, Had too travel 4 and a bit hours to get it though! I did have a Tornado Red Manual, for a few months before this...but wanted an auto..so this looked like a good deal! It wasnt clean enough for me on picking  it up. so I got it detailed a few days later, the pics were taken then.

Offline P_D15LEY

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3185 on: 17 March 2022, 11:53 »
New to the Mk 7 forum but not new to the GTi forum

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3186 on: 22 March 2022, 15:46 »
Hi All,

Nice one, I've been on the lookout too and saw this car a week or so ago. Then I saw it had sold! I dealt with Ed previously, he had so much time for me even though he knew I couldn't afford the RS3 he had for sale at the time. Granted he almost swayed me, but even after I declined he still humored me. So yeah great guy, and congrats to you for buying an awesome car from him.

I've just bought my Edition 40  - it was delivered yesterday. It's clean, but not clean clean. When it is, I'll post it up. Thrilled with it so far. Excited by the £600 2 year warranty and service deal too!! Just waiting on a call back from Eastbourne VW.

VW_Golf_nut

« Reply #3187 on: 22 March 2022, 18:56 »
Hi All,

Nice one, I've been on the lookout too and saw this car a week or so ago. Then I saw it had sold! I dealt with Ed previously, he had so much time for me even though he knew I couldn't afford the RS3 he had for sale at the time. Granted he almost swayed me, but even after I declined he still humored me. So yeah great guy, and congrats to you for buying an awesome car from him.

I've just bought my Edition 40  - it was delivered yesterday. It's clean, but not clean clean. When it is, I'll post it up. Thrilled with it so far. Excited by the £600 2 year warranty and service deal too!! Just waiting on a call back from Eastbourne VW.

+1 for Ed@APS here, a gentleman, customer service is second to none, I've sold 2 of my cars to him now. He has a lovely CSS in at the moment,  would take it if I had the cash!!

Offline Scott-CS40

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3188 on: 22 March 2022, 20:54 »
Hi All,

Hopefully you can get the car to your specification soon and get some pictures up.
There are fantastic cars as so useable on a daily basis but so much fun when needed 😀
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 no.137
Oryx Pearl - DCC - Pretoria - Recaro Wingbacks - Dynaudio - Manual - 90% Tints

Offline danny17boy

• Just got here
« Reply #3189 on: 05 April 2022, 19:18 »
It’s so nice to be finally in a VW golf GTI forum!

I’ve owned bangers all my life and have now upgraded to a luscious car I can take pride in and enjoy.
Meet my GTI 7.5PP DSG in a beautiful Atlantic blue. I don’t normally like the colours blue and red together but I saw this specimen the other day and thought, I need that in my life. So I set out on a mission to find the same car that I could own. Lone behold… I now own one  :grin: