Author Topic: 7.5 GTI PP WANTED  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Motormad1995

• Just got here
7.5 GTI PP WANTED
« on: 03 January 2024, 13:16 »
Hi guys I am the market for a 7.5 GTI PP with the following options:

Must Haves:

5 Door
DSG
Dynaudio
Not white or black
Not Categorised

Desirable:

Brescia or Santiagos
DCC

If you are thinking of selling in the near future please let me know as I have cash waiting. If you know of any in that spec for sale please let me know.

Cheers, Sam
« Last Edit: 18 January 2024, 11:31 by Motormad1995 »

Offline davo245

• Here all the time
Re: 7.5 GTI PP WANTED
« Reply #1 on: 07 January 2024, 09:41 »
Hi guys I am the market for a 7.5 GTI PP with the following options:

Must Haves:

5 Door
DSG
Dynamic Chassis Control
Not white or black
Not Categorised

Desirable:

Brescia or Santiagos
Dynaudio

If you are thinking of selling in the near future please let me know as I have cash waiting. If you know of any in that spec for sale please let me know as I have been struggling so far to find many with the DCC.

Cheers, Sam

Just for ref I had a 7.5 GTI performance from new that I specced with dynamic chassis, I now have a mk8 GTi without dynamic chassis with adelaides and the sport suspension.
I would never pay extra for dynamic chassis tbh again not really worth it (you never change settings as much as you think you will you will spen 95% of time in normal setting 😃)as std  suspension suits all types of roads perfectly imo.
« Last Edit: 12 January 2024, 08:43 by Agreeable Slick »
Mk6 GTI DSG
MK7.5 GTI performance DSG
Mk8 GTI

Offline Motormad1995

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2024, 18:52 »
Thanks for your reply mate appreciate that, if i cant find the right car in the next few weeks i will ignore the DCC then. Just seems really good from many reviews i've watched. My current car is a Megane 275 trophy on KW Coilovers so will be nice to be able to soften the golf off while chill driving haha

Offline GDGTIPP

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 07 February 2024, 17:47 »
Hi Sam

I have a 2020 GTi PP, very high spec.

This is probably the ultimate Golf GTi.
The best GTI to date (mk 7.5 PP) with a combination of huge factory spec and the best quality upgrades.

Metallic Indium Grey
Dynamic Chassis Control (electronic dampers)
Selectable drive modes
Unmarked19'' Brescia Alloys
Discover DVD navigation pro, 9.2'' touch screen
Dynaudio excite upgraded sound pack
Adaptive cruise control
Dynamic main-beam control, Dynamic Light Assist
Headlight washers
Keyless entry and go
Leather heated seats, black with red highlights
AppleCar Play

New brakes and tyres all round
52,000 miles with full history

It has also recently been professionally modified to stage 2, using RL intake and intercooler and Wagner Downpipe (over £3k of upgrades) and a custom map to make it torquey but not too aggressive, all receipts.  It's done very few miles since the upgrades and it can be put back to stock if preferred.

Let me know if it's of interest.

Cheers
Graham
« Last Edit: 20 February 2024, 15:15 by GDGTIPP »

Offline Legacywr

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 28 March 2024, 18:58 »
Did you buy anything?

Offline pixelcellar

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 29 March 2024, 19:28 »
I second davo's opinion on DCC, never had it on my 3 dr manual 2019 GTI running 19" Brescia's and don't have it now on my 2019 TCR running 19" Ultraleggera's. Ride is smooth and quiet enough on whatever its set as standard, appreciate its subjective and it was a bit of a concern for me on the supposedly firmer suspensioned TCR but it felt no different to the GTI so happy days.

Good luck with your hunt, I've got some Brescia's I'll be selling soon so if you find one with the standard 18's thats an option, mine are as new too, not a scratch :-)
2024 - Current: 2019 Mk7.5 Golf GTi TCR 286bhp, 5dr, Pure Grey, 7spd DSG, 19" Oz Ultraleggera HLT Alloys, Park Assist, Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA, Side Assist, Rear View Camera
2020 - 2024: 2019 Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 245bhp, 3dr, Deep Black Pearl, 6spd Manual, 19" Brescia Alloys, Park Assist, Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA, Rear View Camera
2017 - 2020: 2017 Mk5 Polo GTi 190bhp, 3dr, Metallic Black, 6spd Manual, 17" Santiago Alloys