Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2785057 times)

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #6120 on: 12 February 2017, 22:41 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OqRKMyINnc

That's exactly how the Sport & Sound is!

God I hope not, that sounds cr@p
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Gnasher

• I live here
  • Formerly GnasherVXR
« Reply #6121 on: 15 February 2017, 17:56 »
Collected my wheel with spanking new Goodyear Eagle Assymetric 3 on it.

Now just to get the wheel refurbed - luckily no diamond cut on the BBS's so an easier repair. Going to take it to the guy who does all the local Audi bodywork/refurbs as Audi have satin finishes (like mine) and looking at the refurbs he's done, they look spot on!
2014 Golf GTI (PP) in Pure White with
Vienna Leather, Keyless Entry, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera. Milltek Exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, 19" BBS SR wheels - SOLD!!!!!

2018 Audi TTRS in Nardo Grey with
Black pack, 20" Alloys, Privacy glass and Sports Exhaust. No mods yet!

Offline dean5i

• Just got here
« Reply #6122 on: 15 February 2017, 19:39 »
Just had these fitted,

So glad to get rid of the tombstones.

Golf 7R DSG 5dr | Lapiz Blue | prets | keyless | winter pack | rear camera | APR stage 1 362 bhp | Milltek cat back with black tips | sparco spacers 12mm front 16mm rear

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #6123 on: 15 February 2017, 20:25 »
^ You will not regret it, best upgrade for a performance Golf shod on Bridgestones. My PSS shod R is unflappable in all weathers when pushing on hard, I wouldn't dare go half the speed around a long bendy sliproad on my commute that I regularly do now when the road is clear.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #6124 on: 18 February 2017, 11:07 »
Dropped it off with Alex @ AKS this morning for some fettling.....looking forward to picking it up later  :whistle:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline phope

• I live here
« Reply #6125 on: 18 February 2017, 13:37 »
First proper wash since before Christmas  :embarrassed:

Golf Mk8 R order cancelled...awaiting company car instead
Tiguan 1.5 Elegance for the wife & dogs
Skoda 1.5 SEL cheap lease special

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #6126 on: 18 February 2017, 15:52 »
The Gloss Black Mirrors really do look nice on red... :cool:

Yep did mine too but I won't bore peeps with pics as it's 6.

I'm only probably going to be cleaning it once more now before I chop it in on the 1st.
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Jackie Treehorn

« Reply #6127 on: 18 February 2017, 17:52 »
Just had these fitted,

So glad to get rid of the tombstones.

Hey tractor boy! :laugh:

How do you like the PS4s? I guess they are much improved over the standard offering i guess.  The same with everything the factory fit is avg at best.

Like MTB i am looking at a Orange MTB and before I even buy it I am looking for pedals to replace the factory kit. lol

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #6128 on: 18 February 2017, 18:44 »
Washed mine but no pics as it was coming in dark. Had a racing driver mate out today in mine and he things my humming noise is tyres instead of wheel bearings so it's going to interesting to see what the dealer says!
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #6129 on: 18 February 2017, 18:53 »
Dropped it off with Alex @ AKS this morning for some fettling.....looking forward to picking it up later  :whistle:

So Eibach springs and BCS Resonator Delete pipe to the exhaust fitted, followed up with a 4 wheel alignment to AKS spec.

All in the car feels how it should have from the factory, just turned up a couple of notches in the sound and handling department, all in very pleased.

Also had the pleasure of a passenger ride in Alex's stage 3 tuned Octavia VRS running 480bhp via a Turbo Technics hybrid turbo, absolutely different level performance...bonkers quick and even FWD it handles and delivers the power beautifully with the addition of a diff.

That's me stuffed then for not striving to add big power to the R  :evil: :evil:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect