Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2785058 times)

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #5840 on: 31 December 2016, 16:59 »
Not so much what I have done to more done for lol.
Just ordered a late crime pressie a dtuk pedal box done alot of read up on these and seemto be a good option for plug n play having had the car bout 9th got use to it so just wanted to get over the response delay without pushing the pedal hard down roll on the new year arrival.
Also a big thanks to Andrew at Dtuk very helpful and informative over the phone.
2010 Candy White Scirocco 2.0 TDI
2016 Carbon Grey Gti 2.0 Fully Loaded

COLLECTED 29/4/2016 and well pleased with the GTI😆😆

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5841 on: 31 December 2016, 17:46 »
Just ordered a late crime pressie a dtuk pedal box done alot of read up on these and seemto be a good option for plug n play having had the car bout 9th got use to it so just wanted to get over the response delay without pushing the pedal hard down roll on the new year arrival.
Also a big thanks to Andrew at Dtuk very helpful and informative over the phone.

Best present you can buy your car.  :smiley:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #5842 on: 31 December 2016, 18:36 »

I will be getting both it and the peddle box for my GTD closer to the collection date on the 1st of March. The car is in Grimsby at the minute but the dealer is putting the car into storage there(I guess that means parking it outside in a corner) until first week of February so I will have time to have it detailed and a few parts fitted before collection.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #5843 on: 31 December 2016, 22:42 »

Thanks Becky yeah the cars had a few new pressies recently as you know from our chats but yeah I'm really looking forward for the box coming. :whistle:

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #5844 on: 31 December 2016, 23:23 »

Thanks for the business and moreso the chinwag
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #5845 on: 01 January 2017, 00:54 »
Quote from: gtiaps plink=topic=259354.msg2555356#msg2555356 date=1483203576

Thanks for the business and moreso the chinwag

No worries Andrew all the best for 17 and yeah the chinwag was spot on and comical lol  :whistle:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5846 on: 01 January 2017, 01:57 »

I will be getting both it and the peddle box for my GTD closer to the collection date on the 1st of March. The car is in Grimsby at the minute but the dealer is putting the car into storage there(I guess that means parking it outside in a corner) until first week of February so I will have time to have it detailed and a few parts fitted before collection.

Nice one, hopefully the time will pass quickly enough and you'll have a new and beautifully detailed new car to enjoy.  And a pedal box to make it even better.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5847 on: 01 January 2017, 02:00 »

Thanks Becky yeah the cars had a few new pressies recently as you know from our chats but yeah I'm really looking forward for the box coming. :whistle:

Your car will be all the better for all the goodies you have bought recently Neil, but on a daily basis the pedal box transforms it and is a must have IMO.

A very Happy New Year to you Neil.  :smiley:
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #5848 on: 01 January 2017, 11:51 »
Added more albums & songs to my sd card, with artwork; also logo'd up the radio stations - looks the nuts, well worth investing the time.
How do you logo the stations ?

If you have a mid-2016 onwards MIB2 unit it downloads them from the station over the air.

Otherwise you have to copy some station logos onto a memory card and then manually assign them to your presets.

Ok no pi55 taking, but anyone know how to change the larger logo when on station info screen ?  I ask as I often listen to Absolute 80's radio, and as it never picked up a logo (mines a 2016 MIB2 Pro unit), I added the logo manually, but when in the the station info screen (the screen that shows the larger individual station info) , it picks up the logo for "GOLD" radio station (which is obviously wrong), even though the preset station screen show the correct logo?

Not a major issue but it's been bugging me for months.
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #5849 on: 01 January 2017, 11:55 »
Go in and delete it and re-add it manually?
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC