Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2785022 times)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #1790 on: 01 March 2015, 16:01 »
As well as the dealer walking around your car to ascertain the level of damage a car has that is being handed over to them, the same responsibility should fall to the customer picking it up to check for new damage. Damage that's discovered after the pick-up may have been done by the customer on the way home. collecting a car in heavy rain or the dark hampers the process.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #1791 on: 01 March 2015, 16:16 »
Gave it's second wash just in time before the rain arrived. Tucked up on the garage nice and dry.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #1792 on: 01 March 2015, 21:57 »
Glasgow audi are hopeless even with pictures  :smiley:

Their sales side is abysmal but I've found their service department not bad at all and I am very fussy  :grin:
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #1793 on: 01 March 2015, 22:06 »
Glasgow audi are hopeless even with pictures  :smiley:

Their sales side is abysmal but I've found their service department not bad at all and I am very fussy  :grin:
was the service lot I meant  :grin: :grin: told me my tt needed new cat as it was damaged they said I must have hit a brick or similar object  :shocked: wanted 1500 quid to sort it  :grin: left there and went straight to a mates place to find no damage at all  :angry: and that's not the only problem  had with them

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #1794 on: 02 March 2015, 17:12 »
tried to change the Glovebox light for an LED Bulb and the bulb I bought is the correct fitment but the plastic case means wit will not work.

I put the old bulb back in and now it does not work :angry:
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline Mark V GTD

• I live here
« Reply #1795 on: 03 March 2015, 08:57 »
Its actually the opposite as I usually insist they have to come out and inspect the car before I leave.
Same here - I always make sure the car is spotless and take the service receptionist around the car with their clipboard and invite them to point out and record anything on the car that would be different from 'as new' condition...

Offline BigD

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1796 on: 03 March 2015, 17:52 »
Fitted WeatherTech mats

And winters

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #1797 on: 03 March 2015, 19:34 »

And winters

Are you not a bit late for fitting winters?

Offline phope

• I live here
« Reply #1798 on: 03 March 2015, 20:20 »
Fleet company sorted out my plate transfer today - pressed plates now fitted, with my Autostadt plate frame as well

Golf Mk8 R order cancelled...awaiting company car instead
Tiguan 1.5 Elegance for the wife & dogs
Skoda 1.5 SEL cheap lease special

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1799 on: 03 March 2015, 20:27 »
The BBS SR's BigD? Lets have a better shot of them.  :smiley:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner