Author Topic: HOW TO: remove the door cards on a Mk6 Golf  (Read 39361 times)

Offline mike.

• I live here
Re: HOW TO: remove the door cards on a Mk6 Golf
« Reply #10 on: 12 August 2012, 14:42 »
How to remove or replace the door handle or exterior door skin on 2005.5-2010 VW Jetta or Golf (and probably newer)

That is just for the MK5, the MK6 was a new design and means you don't have to take the outer door skin off any more.
Mk6 GTI 3dr | DSG | Tornado Red | 18" Monza 2 | LED Xenons | RNS510 | Bluetooth | Smoked LED tails | Cruise | Reversing Camera | TPMS | - now sold :(

Offline mike.

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 12 August 2012, 14:45 »
mike. Where do you get those fancy pics?

I would kill to get my hands on such good instructions :).

They were taken from Elsawin, you can buy it on Ebay or download it. VW data is about 16GB in size, VW, Seat, Audi and Skoda is about 37GB
Mk6 GTI 3dr | DSG | Tornado Red | 18" Monza 2 | LED Xenons | RNS510 | Bluetooth | Smoked LED tails | Cruise | Reversing Camera | TPMS | - now sold :(

Offline Keithuk

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 12 August 2012, 21:02 »
How to remove or replace the door handle or exterior door skin on 2005.5-2010 VW Jetta or Golf (and probably newer)

That is just for the MK5, the MK6 was a new design and means you don't have to take the outer door skin off any more.

Sorry I was just going by what the link says 2005.5-2010 VW Jetta or Golf (and probably newer)

There are places you can get ElsaWin but we can't say on here apart from fleabay.
2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

Offline GlennQuagmire

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 12 September 2012, 18:55 »
mike. Where do you get those fancy pics?

I would kill to get my hands on such good instructions :).

They were taken from Elsawin, you can buy it on Ebay or download it. VW data is about 16GB in size, VW, Seat, Audi and Skoda is about 37GB

But isn't Elsawin all black and white? I got a kick out of those sexy color photos ;)
Got MSN also if u need to contact me

Offline dTEA

• I live here
  • back in an MK5
« Reply #14 on: 15 December 2012, 13:52 »
As good as any YouTube vid. :afro: The other thing I'll add is that the inner door handle and silver door trim are pop studded and then plastic welded into position so you can't remove them. Bit of a bugger if you snap the inner door handle like my brother did as you have to get a whole new replacement door card with the handle in situ.

Edition 30 / T5 T32 Kombi