Author Topic: R's first detail  (Read 27527 times)

Offline Pinky1959

• GTI forum regular
Re: R's first detail
« Reply #40 on: 22 October 2015, 17:36 »
Booth   11
I don't usually like black cars but yours is absolutely stunning , I liked the beading photos but hope the quick run home wasn't  tooooooo quick ! !
I usually cheat when washing our cars and take them round the bypass to dry off but not to quick ...

Offline TwoSheds

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #41 on: 22 October 2015, 18:15 »
I love the image no1 in the last batch of photos.

It could be cropped and entered into a 'what is this ?' competition.  :smiley:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #42 on: 22 October 2015, 18:17 »
Booth   11
I don't usually like black cars but yours is absolutely stunning , I liked the beading photos but hope the quick run home wasn't  tooooooo quick ! !
I usually cheat when washing our cars and take them round the bypass to dry off but not to quick ...

Thanks Pinky  :smiley:

No, it wasn't too quick, not for want of trying though, lol?  At 6pm ish on any day of the week here, it's impossible to go too quick or even just quick as the traffic is usually very slooow.  :sad:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #43 on: 22 October 2015, 18:22 »
I love the image no1 in the last batch of photos.

It could be cropped and entered into a 'what is this ?' competition.  :smiley:

Haha, I thought the same. If you zoom in on some of them they look like lots of black/grey pebbles.  I also like the little tiny beads in between the bigger ones in the second set of pics.  :smiley:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11