Author Topic: Edition30 number 169 for sale - anyone interested?  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Cammy11

• Just got here
Edition30 number 169 for sale - anyone interested?
« on: 13 October 2022, 14:27 »
Just found this site and realise this is a good place to mention the edition 30 I am now selling. Rare black 3dr manual with 86k on clock. My sis in law owned bought car when 9 months old and I’ve had it since 2010. Fabulous car and the stage 1 remap in 2010 turned it into a real power house. Not into keeping older cars so time for a change even though this will no doubt be a classic in 10 more years!

Reckoned of all the cars I’ve ever owned this would be the easiest to sell but not the case. With their value it’s really an enthusiasts car now. I had an issue with paintwork cracking on the driver back quarter which scared buyers off so just had the entire section repainted last week. VW under their 10 year paint warranty did all the wheel arches 6-7 years ago (they had started to bubble which I read is common). Last week I also had front passenger wing done too as under side of arch was showing signs of rust.

Timing belt done as VW recalled at 21k miles. Not due by mileage but due by year. Happy to have done as part of sale option. Couple of minor faint scratches and alloys not mint but not bad enough to bother me.
Priced a lot lower than most with my mileage. 8 stamps in book as it’s been a second low mileage car so not serviced every year.

Ads on gumtree and auto trader:
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202204074415475?atmobcid=soc3