Author Topic: Golf R is now on volkswagen.de  (Read 34732 times)

Offline Booski

• GTI forum regular
Re: Golf R is now on volkswagen.de
« Reply #110 on: 22 October 2009, 18:59 »

R highly specced? Hardly! AWD, 60 bhp+ and park assist and LED lights. That isn't too much extra kit if you ask me.

..... And xenons and extra body styling and exclusivity...

I'll pay the extra
Golf R (on order): 5dr, rising blue, 19", sat-nav, ACC, parking sensors, Bluetooth tel prep, cruise control, Lux pack, storage pack, rear airbag/seatbelt sensors..........BW07 confirmed Can't wait!

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #111 on: 22 October 2009, 19:06 »
Basic gti 22-23k... Basic golf R expected to be 27-28k.....
My basic maths makes that 5k more (not 2-3k)

I just want them to officially open the order books so I can get a delivery date (approx)

A guy who posts on scirocconet is the business manager at a VW dealership.  They got a memo about 6 weeks ago saying they should expect the R models to be approximately 5k more than the rop spec models.  That would make 27-28k be right.
Fingers crossed
Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #112 on: 26 October 2009, 20:35 »
Another couple of poor photochops - using Neils VWRacing wheels.
Looks quite good in the silver and the blue.  Much nicer 'meatier' wheels!

Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #113 on: 26 October 2009, 20:39 »

:wink: :wink:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #114 on: 27 October 2009, 00:36 »

nah, that doesn't work for me.  R32 looks old hat now tbh - its the lights... not modern enough
Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!