Author Topic: Tricore anti tamper, mk6 gti  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Mikeyc1

• Just got here
Tricore anti tamper, mk6 gti
« on: 09 January 2014, 08:26 »
I got in touch with r tech about getting my 12 plate gti Dsg remapped.

They say they were not prepared to touch it as it has the tricore anti tamper ecu.

Thoughts?  Does that mean I can't remap my car?  I thought r tech were supposed to be one of the best so if they can't do it can anyone?

How about bluefin?

Cheers

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Re: Tricore anti tamper, mk6 gti
« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2014, 19:40 »
 :smiley:

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: Tricore anti tamper, mk6 gti
« Reply #3 on: 21 January 2014, 15:28 »
Hi,
We are mk4 1.8T me7 / mk5 TFSI med9 specailist tuners offering bespoke tuning options with our unique innovations in mapping, the diary is booked solid all year around 3 weeks in advance with 1.8T and tfsi tuning so we have no room to expand to TSI custom mapping yet so we are sticking with what we are good at.  We can provide custom tuning for the mk6 Golf R which runs the med9 ecu we can also offer bespoke custom maps to the DSG boxes, same with TTS S3 ect 2012+.

Plans are later 2014 early 2015 we will start to offer custom maps for MED17 TSI stuff once the 1.8T tuning demand as fazed out and we have time to full learn the engines, ecus and full software routines ect.

I got in touch with r tech about getting my 12 plate gti Dsg remapped.

They say they were not prepared to touch it as it has the tricore anti tamper ecu.

Thoughts?  Does that mean I can't remap my car?  I thought r tech were supposed to be one of the best so if they can't do it can anyone?

How about bluefin?

Cheers

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands