Author Topic: TSR Performance any good?  (Read 4057 times)

Offline spoolking

• GTI forum regular
TSR Performance any good?
« on: 02 October 2009, 14:32 »
Looking to get me remap done at tsr performace near bristol does anyone have feedback on this garage? They sell the revo remap for around £350.

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
Re: TSR Performance any good?
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2009, 14:36 »
Get n R-Tech map, you won't regret it.

To be fair I guess most Revo dealers are the same, you turn up pay your money, they plug your car in and off you go.

Whereas R-Tech will make sure you are happy and the car is running as it should. I'm not how far you are from there but worth the trip.

Offline spoolking

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2009, 14:48 »
Yeah i think that if we all lived near or had a R-tech by us then i dout we would be having this conversation and i have gone over and over it in my head but its just to far for me to travel. If i was getting alot of work done then im sure it would be worth the trip but its going to cost me about 60-70 quid in petrol and a long day driving.  revo remaps also come recommended.

I think its about time R-tech opened up shop in the south  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: 02 October 2009, 14:52 by spoolking »

Offline DaveSurf

• Not said much yet
  • 20v 1.8 T
« Reply #3 on: 02 October 2009, 15:23 »
The R-tech re-maps are only £250 (correct me if i'm wrong) so even with the petrol costs you'll be saving yourself 30-40 quid! Plus you'll get a nice long drive to test it on the way home :)
FOR SALE - Mk4 Golf Gti Reflex Silver 5 Door £2400 ono ***new price *** - OPEN TO OFFERS (see for sale section)

Sleeper - tweaked by R-tech and goodies from Forge!

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #4 on: 02 October 2009, 15:53 »

Hello,

For £40 extra we come can come to your home or works address. :wink: £290 all inc.

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 02 October 2009, 15:56 »
Yeah i think that if we all lived near or had a R-tech by us then i dout we would be having this conversation and i have gone over and over it in my head but its just to far for me to travel. If i was getting alot of work done then im sure it would be worth the trip but its going to cost me about 60-70 quid in petrol and a long day driving.  revo remaps also come recommended.

I come from the South East mate, went up to R-Tech for a rolling road day in MArch and heading back up their on Tuesday for some goodies!

It is worth the journey adn you're still saving money.

Or get the lads to come to your house/or work on your lunch break.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #6 on: 02 October 2009, 16:08 »

or people read there feedback and know they are mobile as per /\ /\ /\  :rolleyes:

Offline BaV

• I live here
  • 2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
« Reply #7 on: 05 October 2009, 18:42 »
If you get R-Tech to come to you it will be the best £290 you have ever spent on a car.

I have had both the Revo map and my current R-tech map on my car and i can honestly say the R-tech map is so much better! The R-tech map pulls stronger all the way to the red line than the Revo does.

Obviously this is just my opinion  :kiss:

Offline spoolking

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 06 October 2009, 00:43 »

or people read there feedback and know they are mobile as per /\ /\ /\  :rolleyes:

yeah well i slack off from time to time.

Nick when can you coem down and remap my car for me will take you up on that. I live in Torquay south devon. Got cash rdy and waiting .

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #9 on: 06 October 2009, 09:17 »

yeah well i slack off from time to time.

Nick when can you coem down and remap my car for me will take you up on that. I live in Torquay south devon. Got cash rdy and waiting .

Hello,

You looking at the 14th October onwards if thats any good to you?  Call Ben on 01455 617233 and he can get you booked in.

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands