Author Topic: PPI WOHOO!  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Screech16v

• I live here
  • MK3 20vt AGU
PPI WOHOO!
« on: 24 November 2012, 23:18 »
Any body else had success with a ppi or in my case 7 ppi claims and 1 pending ,money in the bank already just in time for crimbo GET IN!

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
Re: PPI WOHOO!
« Reply #1 on: 24 November 2012, 23:42 »
Yup, me and the missus claimed back 3k

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #2 on: 24 November 2012, 23:45 »
To the OP - so you were one of the people stupid enough to pay loads of extra money on your loans to the banks, for no good reason.

I really view PPI repayments as a reward for boneheadedness.

Sounds like you have swallowed every line sold to you.  At least seven of them.

At least in the future we can be assured that your money will be easily parted from you again.

I have some old rope here - I'm sure you must find that interesting....  :whistle:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Screech16v

• I live here
  • MK3 20vt AGU
« Reply #3 on: 24 November 2012, 23:49 »
Wow dh old rope eh,how much do you want for it?as i have loads of dosh to spend  :tongue:

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #4 on: 24 November 2012, 23:49 »
We naively swallowed the insurance Halifax sold us while taking out our mortgage

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 25 November 2012, 01:36 »
yep i had half of what my loan was off halifax so not bad and didnt pay some rip off company to do it for me done it all myself and had a good result  :smiley:

to the op good on you mate a good result is always a winner when it includes money  :cool:

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline F17BAD

• Forum addict
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
« Reply #6 on: 25 November 2012, 02:16 »
i got 6k back from hsbc  :cool:

Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline Jamesl94

• Not said much yet
  • YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
« Reply #7 on: 25 November 2012, 04:39 »

I have some old rope here - I'm sure you must find that interesting....  :whistle:

Perfect, I'll take 5!

Offline Screech16v

• I live here
  • MK3 20vt AGU
« Reply #8 on: 25 November 2012, 10:13 »
yep i had half of what my loan was off halifax so not bad and didnt pay some rip off company to do it for me done it all myself and had a good result  :smiley:

to the op good on you mate a good result is always a winner when it includes money  :cool:

Thats cool mate that you got your money back by doing it yourself,i had to get a company to do it for me as im such a "stupid bonehead" as dh would say  :rolleyes: , oh well now im totally debt free and have a nice big wad to spend on my family ,its such a great feeling :smiley:
« Last Edit: 25 November 2012, 10:21 by Screech16v »

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #9 on: 25 November 2012, 10:41 »
To the OP - so you were one of the people stupid enough to pay loads of extra money on your loans to the banks, for no good reason.

I really view PPI repayments as a reward for boneheadedness.

Sounds like you have swallowed every line sold to you.  At least seven of them.

At least in the future we can be assured that your money will be easily parted from you again.

*clicks the like button*
80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'02 VW Golf 1.8 GTi Turbo - 186,000 miles
'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
1990 VW Golf GTi 16V - Gone but not forgotten
Currently considering next car