Author Topic: PPI WOHOO!  (Read 1300 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: PPI WOHOO!
« Reply #10 on: 25 November 2012, 13:51 »
well as long as you are all happy that you are getting summat back,  :huh:

that you have missed out on for that last few years  :lipsrsealed:

and were suckered into paying in the first place  :laugh:

Offline F17BAD

• Forum addict
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
« Reply #11 on: 25 November 2012, 17:08 »
aint that the truth..

but sometimes its good to makes mistakes so you can learn from them

no loans, no credit cards is the way i now roll... 

Much different to how i was at 17 lol

Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 25 November 2012, 19:02 »
The next thing will be all the muppets on a interest only mortgages complaining when they can not pay back the orginal loan when their mortgage ends. :rolleyes: freeloaders the lot um
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 26 November 2012, 09:29 »
To the OP - so you were one of the people stupid enough to pay loads of extra money on your loans to the banks, for no good reason.

I really view PPI repayments as a reward for boneheadedness.

Sounds like you have swallowed every line sold to you.  At least seven of them.

At least in the future we can be assured that your money will be easily parted from you again.

I have some old rope here - I'm sure you must find that interesting....  :whistle:

Funny thing is PPI wasnt such a bad thing if you were sold it properly, i had PPi on a loan & 2 Credit cards about 10 years ago & was glad i did as got made redundant & took me a while to find a new job, if had not had the PPI i would of been in deep sh*t.!

I have helped a couple of people claim back who were mis-sold it but 75% of people were sold it properly. We will all end up paying for it in the end as the banks will just find another way to get the money back !

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 26 November 2012, 09:52 »
To the OP - so you were one of the people stupid enough to pay loads of extra money on your loans to the banks, for no good reason.

I really view PPI repayments as a reward for boneheadedness.

Sounds like you have swallowed every line sold to you.  At least seven of them.

At least in the future we can be assured that your money will be easily parted from you again.

I have some old rope here - I'm sure you must find that interesting....  :whistle:

Whilst this is true in most cases..... I was actually told that PPI was essential for the loan to be approved. As was the case with many lending managers which pushed the product despite knowing that the customer would already be covered for the eventuality of a job loss/death etc etc.

Everyone else just got lucky

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
« Reply #15 on: 26 November 2012, 10:11 »
Whilst this is true in most cases..... I was actually told that PPI was essential for the loan to be approved.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you're different, rather than just good at swallowing a line.  :rolleyes:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 26 November 2012, 10:46 »
Whilst this is true in most cases..... I was actually told that PPI was essential for the loan to be approved.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you're different, rather than just good at swallowing a line.  :rolleyes:

sold to me by the same person that sold me a mortgage and opened my (self employed) business account  :whistle:

seems like mr 4x4 is just as good at towing a line

Offline golf-sib

• I live here
  • Турботазик
« Reply #17 on: 26 November 2012, 23:33 »
I agree wit DH for a change of his first quote, however it has also got a drawback, some people I know did PPI claims even though they accepted the PPI claim to begin with, it was never misold, but they liked what solicitors told them and won.  :whistle:

Same as the nonsense I now see with the NHS and people using probability, such as "was there a chance ambulance driver A touched you there (points and naughty spot on doll)".... if it could be a possibility, the person just got dosh, so we do live in a world where people see money signs and will claim on anything even if there's a 1% of winning and it never happened.

Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝

My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/