More like m shoite camera phone. :grin:

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
Re: E-Cigs
« Reply #51 on: 01 September 2012, 18:47 »
More like m shoite camera phone. :grin:

lol..... :kiss:
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline Ozz

• I live here
« Reply #52 on: 01 September 2012, 23:47 »
I've been vaping on and off for about a year now, I love the concept but keep getting let down by the hardware, seems as tho the quality control is terrible! I've tried plenty of different combinations and generally mix my own juice to perfect the flavour/throat hit/smoke production ratio, and my favourite system so far is the tornado tank, but still its a bit unreliable and has wicking problems which result in a horrible burnt kind of taste!

Otherwise its all good and whilst I still smoke its a lot less than I used to, which cant be a bad thing!
Mk2 Gti 8v

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #53 on: 01 September 2012, 23:53 »
I've been vaping on and off for about a year now, I love the concept but keep getting let down by the hardware, seems as tho the quality control is terrible! I've tried plenty of different combinations and generally mix my own juice to perfect the flavour/throat hit/smoke production ratio, and my favourite system so far is the tornado tank, but still its a bit unreliable and has wicking problems which result in a horrible burnt kind of taste!

Otherwise its all good and whilst I still smoke its a lot less than I used to, which cant be a bad thing!

I thought you said 'raping' on and off for about a year.....had me in fits! (says more about me, than anything else lol)
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
« Reply #54 on: 02 September 2012, 00:25 »
Thank f**k it wasn't just me that read it like that. ha

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #55 on: 02 September 2012, 00:28 »
Thank f**k it wasn't just me that read it like that. ha

Filthy thingy  :wink:

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline Mitching

• I live here
« Reply #56 on: 23 November 2012, 13:00 »
Apologies for thread resurrection, firstly!

Just wondering how it's going Nick?
Have you cut down or quit or back on real cigarettes?

Still debating whether to get one of these!

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #57 on: 23 November 2012, 13:23 »
Going really really well. I have had the odd roll up off a mate but it's no more than 10 since I started this.

Nick

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #58 on: 23 November 2012, 16:09 »
Have a friend, a  northern lady over 50 that has smoked all her adult life, she has used one of these and has now given up 4 months.
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline golf-sib

• I live here
  • Турботазик
« Reply #59 on: 23 November 2012, 22:10 »
I've tried a few of these e-cigs now, from elites to gamuchi.... Awful things, poor vaporisers and capacity. However I now gave the Titan e-cig a go and that's awesome, actually fills your mouth, nice and heavy puffs unlike the elites etc... refillable cartridge too! However I found the flavoured e-juices are awesome and its more effective than the glade wall plug in. However I do find vanilla tastes so yummy I probably smoke more capacity than I did in real cigarettes, but its still miles cheaper just ordering e-juices in and refilling the Titan especially when you mix the nicotine % to your liking and the flavours, YUM!

Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝

My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/